guzzidiag maps.

czakky

Just sent the map, and if things aren't right then look for a fault with Guzzidiag. If the bike still doesn't start or run properly, I'll send the Ducati ECU for you to try.

I don't think you damaged your ECU, but it seems like if you adjust anything in the cold start map, including the fuel cells for warm up, things get a little weird.

Ken

Looks like I'm going to have to wait until next weekend to test her out.

My clutch lever doesn't fit and my battery isn't taking a charge, hopefully under warranty...

I took a look at your map, can't wait to test the impatiently waiting V11 out! Even through all the struggles with these Bin files I still enjoy tinkering with this stuff, plus I have learned a lot.

Besides it's still easier than swapping out jets and rebuilding carbs.

Fantastic!!

That map felt awesome. Not sure if it was a case of my bike being outta commission for so long or not but I don't remember 6th gear pulling so hard.  Keep in mind my daily driver is a 71' VW Beetle so that could be a little jaded, but either way I felt like reaching for a 7th gear thinking I was in 5th not paying attention to the speedo.

Crazy how much the ignition was retarded, otherwise I didn't see much that was changed. Somehow though cold start was perfect, better than it ever was. No black smoke!

Thanks a ton Ken!... Like I've told a few forum members round' here if you ever find your self down here in Florida you've got some beers coming your way. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Glad it worked out fine! According to Pete Roper, he said you can't damage the engine by retarding the timing too much, so I just kept retarding by 2 until the pinging stopped. Feel free to add to the timing as necessary.

I still plan on going back to Clearwater Beach one day for one of Frenchies grouper sandwhiches, so maybe we can get a beer then. I was really amazed on how nice Tampa was-even the empty lots still had Palm trees and looked nice. One day I'll be back there.

So you got all of the right parts for your bike?

FWIW, my bike is running perfectly after 2 years of fiddling with it.

Enjoy!

Ken

P.S. It's 46f now on my ride through downtown Milwaukee as I stop for a refreshment and warm up some...low of 36f predicted

P.P.S. Are we the only ones here using guzzidiag, other than Paul and Meinolf?

Frenchies is a great place. The bay area is not bad, although its funny how I miss the winters of the nord'.

I have all my parts, i might end up with the only right side kickstand v11 though. My current setup leans pretty bad. The things I do to save a buck...

Ha! I had the same issue today at the hardware store on a different project. I figured I could save $3 converting to ase from metric, but realized it would take an hour to do so...

Anyway, if you miss winters, come up in January and help me shovel, and you'll realize you're in a better place. I do have a spare room...

Ken

If you guys go to Frenchies, I want in on this! I'll buy the first round!! :bier:

South'n Beer&Grouper Raid! :sun:

Ha! We wouldn't have to worry about those pesky curves messing up our ride down here.