2004 V11

andrei

Pull the plug caps and measure the resistance from cap to chassis, they should read quite similar.

Check the temperature sensor as someone already mentioned the RH one has a habit of breaking and falling out.

It went from running fine to crap right?

Sent from my shoe phone!

• Like 1

Plugs could be sooted from rich running while cold starting if its been done 2 or 3 times without a run, so don't read too much into them. How old is the fuel filter. Clean and check every contact you can find. Free/cheap/simple stuff first.

Not new , had it for the last 6000 miles . it was running fine , went on a 1500 mile trip a while back , didn't miss a beat . Going to Walmart to pick up some plugs shortly . Noticed that when I work the left injector manually , it revs better than the hand-throttle ? Sounds like Throttle bodies , TPS maybe ?

How do you work the injector manually ? What brand spark plug are you buying ? 

Not new , had it for the last 6000 miles . it was running fine , went on a 1500 mile trip a while back , didn't miss a beat . Going to Walmart to pick up some plugs shortly . Noticed that when I work the left injector manually , it revs better than the hand-throttle ? Sounds like Throttle bodies , TPS maybe ?

How do you work the injector manually ? What brand spark plug are you buying ? 

I think he is talking about turning the left hand throttle butterfly, not the actual injector.

2004 LeMans . Starts no problem ( cold ) idles quite well , won't rev much above 3 k , starts surging , running on one cylinder , stalls as she warms up , stalls , Any ideas ?

might I say try a leak down test (not compresion as it wont show a burnt valve)