2009 Griso - $7590

johnd

I'm selling my 2009 Moto Guzzi Griso. The bike has a little over 19K miles (will increase as I am riding frequently). I bought it from Rider's Hill in January of 2012 as a factory demo, so it's still under warranty until this January. The bike looks and rides great.

I'm a former Moto Guzzi dealer and mechanic, so it's been well cared for. Oil changes every 3,000 miles (Motul) and all scheduled service performed. I recently put a new Michelin Pilot Road 4 on the front and have the new Pilot Road 4 for the back, ready to mount when needed.

The Griso has been averaging 40 mpg with mostly two-up riding. It's essentially stock, with only a few minor mods to improve comfort (e.g., grips, footpegs, luggage rack). I've also added an AFR gauge with the wideband sensor currently being used to simulate narrowband - essentially a equivalent to a fully programmable O2 optimizer. But this can be removed easily if the new owner wants it back to stock.

I'll also throw in a copy of all the Guzzidiag files and a set of cables that work so you can set TPS etc., upload a different map, or even create your own custom maps [the bike is currently running the stock #68 map].

Located in Colonial Beach, Virginia (about equal distance from Richmond, DC, and Hampton Roads).

listing2.JPG