Where the fun starts

Scud

I like the wildlife signs, especially the Elk signs, because it means I'm getting into the mountains. Where you live, I suppose the deer are everywhere and can be a bit of a pest. Gotta be extra careful at sunrise too.

Sometimes the fun starts just by loading a bike in the truck...... 

IMG_3593.jpg

Road trip to Flagstaff, AZ tomorrow.

My daughter is all settled in for her second year of college at NAU (Northern Arizona University). I managed to slip in a short ride each day - a couple nice out-and-back jaunts. My wife met me with the truck in Wickenburg - loaded it up for the 115-degree trip home across the desert...

BIG NEWS - I saw another V11 on the road.  First time I've seen another. It was a stunning Greenie - pulling into Prescott as I was leaving. Should have turned around... but was trying to make time to Wickenburg. Anyone know a member with a Greenie who is within a day's ride of Prescott?

Northern Arizona is gorgeous and the roads are not crowded (except near main attractions like Grand Canyon and Sedona). By all means, go if you get the chance. Elevations on these rides from 2,000 feet to 9,200 feet.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-30%20at%207.58.3

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg