Eleventh South'n Spine Raid 2015

Bill Hagan

Ducatis and Daytonas . . . not the usual SSR riffraff!  :grin:

Before you know it, some lovely couple will be serving espresso from a tricolor kiosk.  :whistle:

Well at least one of them is a spiney, you'll forgive Tim he just hasn't seen the light. My other friend Art was going to come on his '72 V7 but life got in the way and he will not make it this year. On a positive note he is currently negotiating on a red Sport 1100 carby so if the deal goes through perhaps we'll add him to the spiney roll call for '16.

As far as the espresso stand goes I wouldn't complain........

Wow, this stands to be a classy event. Could be a first!! 

(If some scruffy dude with a ponytail says he's there to valet park your Daytona, DO NOT give him your keys!  :o )

Well at least one of them is a spiney, you'll forgive Tim he just hasn't seen the light. My other friend Art was going to come on his '72 V7 but life got in the way and he will not make it this year. On a positive note he is currently negotiating on a red Sport 1100 carby so if the deal goes through perhaps we'll add him to the spiney roll call for '16.

As far as the espresso stand goes I wouldn't complain........

Uncertain of the espresso, but grappa is a certainty.   :D

BTW, when are you and accomplices riding down and by what route?

Kathi and I will launch on Thursday morning, 10 September, RON somewhere along the way, and (plan to) arrive at Tellico late afternoon on Friday.

Not sure of route yet, as so many fine choices.  We like SR 42, and will likely default to that from vic. Broadway to at least vic. Marion.

Bill

This year I will be acting as part of a liaison team to keep cool feelings between the Germans and the Italians thanks for the folks in Mattighofen. 

Perhaps a useful tech session will be how to carry a single on the back of a Guzzi!

Then again.. maybe I'll ride my Stelvio... undecided at this time...

This year I will be acting as part of a liaison team to keep cool feelings between the Germans and the Italians thanks for the folks in Mattighofen. 

Perhaps a useful tech session will be how to carry a single on the back of a Guzzi!

Then again.. maybe I'll ride my Stelvio... undecided at this time...

So typically Austrian: indecisive.   :grin:

Kathi - a very decisive Pole -- and I will be on the Norge, as she says that the only way she'll ever get on the back of the Griso again is in a small box after cremation!  I suppose I should have told her I was going to do a brief wheelie.  :whistle:

Bill

I'd like to check out the Farmhouse this year. I heard they took over the accessory trade after Mike shut down his Motorcycle Outfitters.

I thought the TAT started up along the Kentucky border in Jellico? 

The TAT used to start in Jellico but now begins on Witt road in Telco Plains. After Mike closed Tellico Outfitters a place down on 168 by the Museum took on some of the gear business. The Farmhouse is Just a B&B, good people nice place. 

Is anyone bringing a USB ported computer that can run guzzidiag?

If so, I will bring the cabling to read "dashboards." I think it would make for a good tech session to look at various CO settings. Perhaps even zero those that would like that done.

For reference, the only two ECU I have seen read were     and