Eleventh South'n Spine Raid 2015

Bill Hagan

Is anyone bringing a USB ported computer that can run guzzidiag?

If so, I will bring the cabling to read "dashboards." I think it would make for a good tech session to look at various CO settings. Perhaps even zero those that would like that done.

For reference, the only two ECU I have seen read were     and  

I will have my MacBP there, and understand from Mark/beetle('s) posts that G/D works with orchard machines.  That said, I have yet to read all of that discussion, and keep forgetting to order my own cables.

As for Guzzi International Day, we'll have a least two German citizens and an ST rider from BFE, Alabama (yes, I know that's redundant  :grin: ), thus I think we'll be observing the occasion with appropriate international diversity.  :race:

Into serious route planning here.  Essential that we overnight on way down in a class of lodging that the Princess   :wub: will approve, along with my requirement that said hotel be in walking distance of a suitably disreputable Mexican dive that knows how to prepare a proper chile relleno, and not, God forbid, be in a dry county.   :food:

Bill

give my regards to the Chancellor  

Ja!   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Looks like eight of us (four or five Guzzis, one or two Austrians, and The Fabulous Froth Freighter :bier: ) are leaving lower middle Tennessee about 9am, eastbound, on Friday morning September eleven. All (familiar) backroads including some fine little climbs up and down the Cumberland Plateau.

PM me or post if you would like to join us (about 200 miles). Planning on arriving at The Lodge by three or four local time (we are leaving from Central Time).

Does anyone else from the monsoon drenched sunshine state plan on attending?  Maybe we could meet up somewhere along the way to keep each other awake.

This could portend some influence on this year's Tech Session! :drink:

Next year, when czakky finally makes it, we're doing "The Vast and Various Uses of Chianti Corks on the V11 Chassis and Driveline." :luigi:

• Like 1

This could portend some influence on this year's Tech Session! :drink:

Next year, when czakky finally makes it, we're doing "The Vast and Various Uses of Chianti Corks on the V11 Chassis and Driveline." :luigi:

Not farfetched.

See, e.g., evidence of my own uses of bourbon corks ... after, of course, the bottles had been properly emptied.   :whistle:

i-tdJ9v5j-L.jpg

Looks as if the good lads from BC and up Seattle way have whipped up a nice high pressure dome to send our way. The high here in the basin should give way from the awful mid-90s ˚F to upper 70s, and in the mountains: cooler yet! :thumbsup:

Now if it will just get its nasty bit out of the way before we head out!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-03%20at%209.01.5

Looks as if the good lads from BC and up Seattle way have whipped up a nice high pressure dome to send our way. The high here in the basin should give way from the awful mid-90s ˚F to upper 70s, and in the mountains: cooler yet! :thumbsup:

Now if it will just get its nasty bit out of the way before we head out!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-03%20at%209.01.5

Ah, meteorology.

Makes astrology and alchemy seem real sciences.   :whistle:

Bill