What fairing is this?

Craig

i just pulled the trigger on the Laverda SFC fairing from MotoForza.  I will start a new thread to document the saga...

Excellent mate, I must admit I'm envious! hehe in a good way that is.

Looking forward to see the process, keep us posted.

• 6 years later...
On 2/16/2015 at 7:55 PM, Craig said:

i just pulled the trigger on the Laverda SFC fairing from MotoForza.  I will start a new thread to document the saga...

I am going to order the same fairing for my 2001 V11. I was wondering how you made out the installation. Did you get some brackets?? Thanks

10 minutes ago, laurent said:

I am going to order the same fairing for my 2001 V11. I was wondering how you made out the installation. Did you get some brackets?? Thanks

Before you do be aware that the clip ons are a "lot" lower than the std ones in the image in the OP. It's going to be a very aggressive riding position to allow fitment of this fairing.

Ciao

23 minutes ago, laurent said:

Here is @Craig's "How To . . ." thread on the fairing installation. Craig last dropped in a couple years ago, so maybe this will invite him back for a visit . . .

• Like 1