What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

Clyde?  Well RIP, I didn't know.  

After hammering for JB, he was on "whadya know?" with Michael Feldman on NPR Saturday Mornings.   The music accompaniment was a jazz trio with Clyde on the drums.  Michael retired the show last summer after 30 years.  Clyde might've been with Michael as long as with James.

https://whadyaknow.net/

Yes- Fragile,  what a great album.  Rick Wakeman wasn't to shabby on the keyboards either.

Gosh,  I think I saw Yes in concert probably 4 times in the 70s and early 80s.  The last show I saw, they played in the round.

19790608Yes_08F0109.jpg

Went and saw the band "Musical Box" last night.  They are a Peter Gabriel Genesis era tribute band that specializes in re-creating Genesis shows from the early 70's.  Good show.

V11 content, rode my Scura to the show.  Made the night even better !

• 2 weeks later...

my daughter is singing this while playing the ukulele for her school talent show so been listening to it a lot lately.  love this song!

Yes- Fragile,  what a great album.  Rick Wakeman wasn't to shabby on the keyboards either.

Gosh,  I think I saw Yes in concert probably 4 times in the 70s and early 80s.  The last show I saw, they played in the round.

19790608Yes_08F0109.jpg

well, guess who is back in business?

Anderson, Rabin and Wakeman.  

http://www.arw-tour.com/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

while rock and roll is in known for white guys trying to sound black, Chuck invented rock and roll by imitating and mocking white country music.  

it's hard to imagine what we would be listening to today without Chuck.  Perhaps the greatest influence on popular music and music in general than anyone in history.  

Rollover Beethoven.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the new Tedeschi Trucks record, Live From The Fox (Oakland).  IMHO this is just about the best live band in existence.  Anyway, if you're an old Derrick & Dominos fan, this Derrick lets it rip "Keep on Growing"