What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

21 hours ago, gstallons said:

Vince Gill ! awesome ! He is smooth .

At the moment Canned Heat just came on the CD changer 18 out of 51 today !

Funny I was just listening to them and was going to post..ha ha...I'm digin the Bass player..he is rockin it!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gstallons said:

He is enjoying the song !

So much to dig on, there!  A whole stage of Orange® Half-stacks that match the miniskirt of the chick stage right with the Go-Go boots. The STP® sticker between the pick-ups of the cat playing slide (I'm betting  Andy Granatelli didn't pay him for that in those days). 

And a bassman that never got the memo that all bassmen are to play from a dark corner and remain largely motionless. :grin:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Well , for this morning it's Crosby , Stills , Nash & Young = Four Way Street 

I wish I were capable of posting pics & videos .

Most YooToob you can simply copy the URL in the address bar at the top of the page and paste it directly into the reply window (not using the link function/"hamburger") and the opening frame of the video displays in your post.

Pics can usually be "hotlinked" by opening the image where it is displayed, right clicking on the image for a menu and select "Copy Image Location" -->  paste into the reply window. This leaves the image hosted where you found it and does not have to be resized or hosted here. These links sometimes go dead later on. Sometimes I can restore them, but not always. I post so many images here that I use a hosting site. There are numerous of those, yet what with PhotoBlockit's antics and the fact many of those hosted albums are tracked and can be searched publicly, I only trust ImgZeit. It is secure, simple, and affordable. Plus, I can remember teaching the developer how to ride a bicycle. :grin:

• Haha 1