What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

I found out about this man about 9 mos. ago while I was in CD warehouse at Cape Girardeau . Playing through the speakers was what sounded like a garage band playing Shake Your Moneymaker . As crummy as the recording was , I purchased the copy from the store and listened to this racket EVER since.  

Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac at the Marquee Club .

Unfortunately , he passed away July 25 of this year . His music ( and I have worn YouTube out ) is/was/will always be some of the best ever recorded .

I am sorry I did not post a video , but I can't find one good enough to post w/out deciding "this one is better" .  

RIP , Peter Green .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, gstallons said:

Like , you used to hang out w/them ? 

No..Although in the 60's when I was around 15 yrs Carlos and his brother did live at the end of  my block and I would see them..but no..not hang out..:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glenn was the hottest session guitarist in LA before he made it "big".  Just like Leon was the top session painist.

Glenn didnt read music.  He played by ear.  Play a little bit of the song and he was spot on.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LowRyter said:

Glenn was the hottest session guitarist in LA before he made it "big".  Just like Leon was the top session painist.

Glenn didnt read music.  He played by ear.  Play a little bit of the song and he was spot on.

I always loved his Ballads..In 2010 my wife and I were out to dinner at a Family style Brazilian steak House in Beverly Hills..This is right after he announced having Alzheimers , Glen and his whole family..about 10 of them came in and sat at a big table right next to us....He was very conversational and all  were very friendly and nice people. Another time in 1972 when I was a cameraman working for ABC on a Commercial which  Glen was to be in with Forrest Tucker at a Golf Course in Burbank (This was when Glen was with Tanya Tucker and Drinking alot!!), Tucker showed up an hour late, Glen was drinking and extremely pissed off..so when Tucker finally arrived..Glen spent the whole afternoon calling him "Taurus Fucker" every chance he got!! Tucker was none to happy..and we had a hard time not laughing or Bumms off!

• Like 1