What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you guys got to see last night's David Byrne musical "American Utopia" on HBO last night.   it's combination of  Talking Heads music and dance and drumline with plenty of social commentary.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LowRyter said:

I hope you guys got to see last night's David Byrne musical "American Utopia" on HBO last night.   it's combination of  Talking Heads music and dance and drumline with plenty of social commentary.  

One of the best artists I have ever seen live.

Did I just see five finger death punch and mark knopfler/emylou Harris on back to back posts? I must be dreaming...

knopfler is my favorite, and can’t beat death punch for when at the gym (sadly a bit rare these days for this slacker). Death punch makes me feel like an 18 yr old, but that ain’t all bad.

On a different Italian bike tonight (duc multi) in Globe Arizona, where I stopped for an overnight enroute from Tucson to vegas.  Little winery here, called “Waggins” (I think), quirky place but with a couple surprisingly good reds, with live music outside, playing soundgarden, CSN&Y, Emerson lake & Palmer, and STP.  A good evening of riding and music. 

• Like 3

I've got a copy on the Real Life Roadrunning.   Just a great album.  I think Red Dirt Girl is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard.  (fizzed it)

You might cry if you watch it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, LowRyter said:

I've got a copy on the Real Life Roadrunning.   Just great album.  I think Red Dirt Gird is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard.

You might cry if you watch it.

Red Dirt "Gird" sounds pretty rough......:-(.....I think I have that once in a while..:-)

• Like 1