What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

On 4/15/2021 at 8:20 PM, LowRyter said:

I've got to get some of this guy's music.   He keeps bumping into my Pandora.

Still awaiting some recommendations.  

22 hours ago, footgoose said:

Forum : = it's how we find out about the rest of the world. Input is welcomed. :bier:

I love that you guys keep pushing my musical limits! That k-Bop that @jetboy posted is so much fun!  B):sun::D

Here's what I came up with on the "best of" Tab Benoit inquiry (thanks, @LowRyter!)

51ozq3XuCdL._SY355_.jpg

• Like 2
Forum : = it's how we find out about the rest of the world. Input is welcomed. :bier:
Well stated foogoose! Best comment of my week.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

• Like 2
On 5/4/2021 at 10:36 PM, footgoose said:

On 5/6/2021 at 7:48 AM, 4corsa said:

Well stated footgoose! Best comment of my week.

for just me, I soooooo appreciate all the musical input from you all.  All of the variety. What an amazement!

Music is the most complex and challenging world I've ever tried to comprehend and engage with. On par with the  complexity of neuroanatomy and pathophysiology. But waaaaaay more fun!

• Like 3

Saw him a few times many years ago( 70's) with Bonnie Raitt and Linda Ronstadt...David Lindley..good shows!

• Like 2
23 hours ago, footgoose said:

Such a sincere and talented performance. I had something to post with lotsa "boogie" and bass-sass, but it will have to wait . . .

Here's one for @LowRyter, Tab Benoit performing "(Bring me my) Medicine" . . .

• Like 3

This group is my best discovery in recent years - The Wanton Bishops. Please give a listen:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok so here's the big surprise with Wanton Bishops. To me they sound as authentic American swamp blues as it gets. But turns out they're born and raised in Lebanon! Who would have guessed that?!

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

The way this performance picks up tempo and slows, then goes wild with the beat, then mellows reminds me of a good romp on my Sport . . .

Awesome, In the early 80’s I was invited to an informal “ 🌶 cook off” benefit at  in Pepperdine University Malibu Ca. ,it was free and a  daytime event , maybe $10 bucks for the chili,  they played this song .. With no additional  musicians, no fancy equipment, it sounded great!   ... I was so impressed...

• Like 1
On 5/10/2021 at 6:03 PM, docc said:

Such a sincere and talented performance. I had something to post with lotsa "boogie" and bass-sass, but it will have to wait . . .

Here's one for @LowRyter, Tab Benoit performing "(Bring me my) Medicine" . . .

Love this Cats music!!

• Like 1