What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

This is my 2021 new year's eve at the Albert Ice House Texas. I recorded Rio and elected it my favorite song. Rio is a horse's name. It perfectly incarnates my V11 Le Mans.

Kyle gave me his pick, and I also learned what a "buckle bunny" meant that night..... ;)

• Like 2

Bat of Hell was break through record for the rock opera genre.  That overlay of the baseball announcer and getting laid was brilliant.  I read that Todd Rundgren  produced it and Little Steven convinced the record execs to promote it.  It appears the guy might've been an antivaxer and was suffering from covid.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LowRyter said:

It appears the guy might've been an antivaxer and was suffering from covid.  

I got that impression too. Then, their are many life styles/choices people make I find between strange and abhorrent, but still cherish the artist. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cabernet said:

I got that impression too. Then, their are many life styles/choices people make I find between strange and abhorrent, but still cherish the artist. 

You know I actually went to Vegas to see Van Morrison.  I even posted some photos.  

• Like 1

In honor of the new V11 in the fleet, hoping that champagne don't drive me crazy:

3:28
Taj Mahal - Aint Nobody's Business But My Own
YouTube · stealyourface73
Jul 25, 2011

• Like 2