What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

1 hour ago, stewgnu said:

one of the ones i listen to after a damn hard days work.  cos it reminds me of me dad.

Can we get a do-over on the link, @stewgnu?

(“Video Unavailable “) :(

Strewth!

Popped in for a curious squiz

Well… if we’re posting up eclectic tastes that yet somehow strangely fascinates - I’ll join in on the fun & add my weird odd job lot &

…see myself out

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Today at our LunchSpot, a fellow asked twice about the year of the Sport, then twice more about the miles. Then, there was some comment about VooDoo. :ninja: I glanced at his woman, sidewise, and thought, "I don't want her knitting a yarn doll of me." Out come the red pins and, well, you know: VooDoo ! :blink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Makes me wonder, what rpm goes together with that song :rasta: :bier:,  Not an exiting valley trip, I think, but  good audio on mod 19 Altec Lansing.

Cheers Tom

• Like 1
On 5/20/2022 at 10:53 AM, Tomchri said:

Makes me wonder, what rpm goes together with that song :rasta: :bier:,  Not an exiting valley trip, I think, but  good audio on mod 19 Altec Lansing.

Cheers Tom

I would think of this as a Third Gear song, rpm sweetly rising and falling, flowing sublimely alongside a meandering, shaded brook in some quiet hollow while relishing the basso profundo of the Mistral echoing off the damp rock bluffs . . .

• Like 1

Also, figured out that if you press the 'next' button through the ads on YT, start the ad on the next song, then 'back' your browser you get what you wanted to start with minus the 8 minutes of extortion for YT premium.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...