What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

I was just listening to this when I came to the site.  I think Charles made his first recording when he was in his mid 60s.  (not the year, his age)

That is fabulous and deserves an encore.

Thanks for posting, I had never heard him before.

That was at CU Boulder at Buffalo-ed Field.   About 30,000 more folks there that can fit into Red Rocks.

Dead & Co are heading back there on 9-10 Jun 17. They're going to Atlanta for the next stop on the 13th.  I think I'm taking the travel trailer and a bike back to the Rockies to see them again.  The great thing is being able to download the concert after you've seen it.  And of course popping a couple of edibles at the show.   :rasta:

see them.  Mayer just rocks it.  Even in dry ol 'latna.

pretty impressive, John Mayer doing Garcia's part. Those are no small shoes to fill! :notworthy:

"Mamma don't allow no bass in this place!"

You might look for the DVD, "To Tulsa and Back".  

Not to be confused to great album of the same name.

• Like 1

As I pretty much said in my earlier post in this thread, what I know about contemporary popular culture would fit into our Mini's glove box. Kathi had to explain Harry Potter to me the other day.   :rolleyes:

I had, of course, seen references, but did not know what the fuss was about.  Now, I do. I still don't care.

Most popular music leaves me similarly swayed, i.e., not at all.  Get off my lawn!  :oldgit:

That said, subject to the usual limits of law and courtesy, I am glad others can pursue happiness as they see fit.

As a rudimental drummer, however, I find that Kathi and many others simply cannot fathom what makes me tick musically.

Aside from Alison Balsom :notworthy: , these do:

YMM(and probably does  ;))V.

Bill

P.S. Apologies.  Even with "instructions," I failed in posting "visible" link.  :huh2:

RIP Mr Trucks

[media][/media]

Wow. 2003: is that not Butch's son, Derek, onstage?

Condolences to Derek and all.

:notworthy:                      "Pick up your gear and, gypsy, roll on."