What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

Just got into Dallas to see The Dead & Co.  Dropped my stuff off at the motel and went to the local Ducati shop.  Got to ride the new SS.  Nice ride.  They loaned me an Arai and off I go in loafers and polo shirt. Have to say, it's very nice bike.

bet the show tonight will be a goody.

I want to apologize to everyone for this in advance. :huh:

Don't "watch", just *listen!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqlwnjW-YNw

I recently had the pleasure of getting 3 rounds on the works track as co in one of the yet to come Mission E Porsches. Nothing to listen to, more like a Shuttle start beyond the sound barrier. Pilot was the actual Nordschleife record holder.

Having no grand kids I share it here instead :)

Last night's Dead & Co show was tremendous.  Very tight.  Jazzier than ever.  Oteil was all over it with a bass solo and lead singing on "Fire on the Mountain".  He and John did quite a bit of fusion.  John was superb.  Jeff had a great solo on the electric version of "Friend of the Devil".  All the guys were singing and Bob was stomping stage with with John.

I can't wait to get the recording.  I think it will be the best yet.

Opening was "Shakedown Street", jazzy with a hint of Motown.  Bob dusted off Marty Robbins "El Paso" (after "Deep Ellum Blues") for all the Texans.  Psychedelic "Dear Prudence".  The closer was a driving "Casey Jones" and the guys were stomping.  And the encore was a solemn "Knocking on Heaven's Door".

This was the best Dead show I've attended.  At least as good as Jerry's 40th birthday show.

...and went to the local Ducati shop.  Got to ride the new SS.  Nice ride.  They loaned me an Arai and off I go in loafers and polo shirt.

Please tell me the polo was not pink - or any pastel hue. And please no tassles on the loafers... and please, please no pictures...

However, glad you enjoyed the show.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

naw Scud.... just a  gray pullover short sleeve and those canvas loafers that are little more than house shoes.  Thankfully I was wearing jeans rather than shorts.  I couldn't pass up riding it and knew I wouldn't have another opportunity.  

Secretly, I think they were all for anyone riding it and binning it.  You crash it, you buy it.  After I got back they were pretty nonplussed to make a deal.

Docc, that photo only works if someone could tell me how I can get an LED light in my Guzzi.

And BTW- I've been listening to my Dead & Co download from the Dallas Show I wrote about.  It's really good.  "Wake of the Flood" .