What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

Midnight Train to Memphis SNL Chris Stapleton & Sturgill Simpson . Warning . You can't play this too loud !

This song just came on the "radio" and I've been cooped up with the flu all week in quarantine. It's all I can do not to crank it up and blow the roof off!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

WDVX Knoxville TN listen live https://wdvx.com/

Traveling down that way in 2000, I stumbled on this station and loved it. Johnny Cash, Lucinda Williams, Gillian Welch, and "Americana" artistry one after another. At the time they broadcast from a camper trailer near Clinton TN. They do have various programming, so you may catch them in seemingly never ending bluegrass. Some of which I'd call pure Irish.  I've discovered many new favorite artists. If you try 'em and don't like 'em, try 'em again sometime. They have an Americana program Sat afternoons. And many live in studio local artists throughout the week.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I just got back from Tulsa for Tedeschi Trucks Band.  Another great show, 2 sets + encore.  One of the highlights was "Key to the Highway" with Susan playing Eric and Derrick playing Duane. Everyone in the band got the spotlight.  A local Tulsa guy came in a played flat top slide.  Several band's staples, "Bound For Glory", "Pity the Fool"  and "Midnight in Harlem",  

Kofi returned to the band this tour and had two flute solos and numerous keyboard bits.  The encore began with Susan and Kofi (piano) tribute to Leon, "A Song for You", the band finished with Ray Charles "Let's Get Stoned".

See this band if you ever get a chance.

B044D06F221846419339926533B02F1B.jpg

741D383DF7CC429CB6EFCC98626F96BF.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ok something good with the interweb thing.

Found a blues station in Texas called Aardvark blues FM .com. 128kbps. West Colombia. They have 2stations ( the blue and grey one). No commercials and lots of great music . Enjoy it.

Cheers tom .

• Like 1

Ok something good with the interweb thing.

Found a blues station in Texas called Aardvark blues FM .com. 128kbps. West Colombia. They have 2stations ( the blue and grey one). No commercials and lots of great music . Enjoy it.

Cheers tom .

http://aardvarkbluesfm.com/

Peacemaker......Clarence.Clemons...WOW

[edit/docc: this is the only link I could find to post. Beautiful, haunting, melodic, wondrous music!]