What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

• 4 weeks later...

I'm off to the mountains next week.

First, to Albuquerque and will see the Dead & Co on Weds.  Next to Denver and will see Dead & Co in Boulder on Saturday.

Pretty crazy.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw the Dead & Co for two shows, one in Albuquerque and last night in Boulder (the last show of the tour).  They rolled out a number of favorites with much of the crowd singing along (fans with more knowledge of the lyrics than me).   The place was packed, I would guess a larger crowd than Buffalos have drawn there since the '90s.  Two encores, Uncle John's Band and Ripple. The Band was sharp, the jams were controlled. 

Weds night show was a little laid back by comparison.  But a treat to folks in Albuquerque. 

• Like 1

Last Thursday night was the kickoff show of the Smashing Pumpkins alleged final tour.  Definitely got ones money worth, 31 songs in over 3 hours, from up and down the Pumpkin catalog.

bb, What would be a representative S/Pumkins YouTube to post?

One of the deals that I received from my little vacation seeing the Dead & Co was a free stream of the concerts from Nugs.  Unfortunately this isn't an MP3 or WMA but a download on the Nugs Ap on my phone.  So I actually got three different concerts downloaded to my phone.  I was able to barcode my ticket from the Boulder show but it didn't work for the Albuquerque show, show they e-mailed a code.  So, I get the code and it's another show in California, so they send me a third code for Albuquerque show. 

So I can bluetooth the music from my phone to my car or stereo (from a 3.5mm aux input bluetooth dongle).

Anyway, the quality it is still great.  I now have 6 Dead & Co concerts, 5 I've attended in the past + a bonus.  The last three were "free" if you will but not copyable.  

• Like 1