What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

I can't be certain but am pretty sure I saw George with Zappa about '75.   Frank's bands were talented and very tight.  

There's something really pure about piano, bass and drum trio.  I like trios whether they're a rock power trio or an acoustic jazz combo.  Three players allow everyone to stretch their talent and each get a lead in the show and they know each other so well to be really tight at the same time.  With three players, no one can hide.  You gotta be good.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was shocked and amazed that Tom Petty's bassman has the same J-bass that just now showed up and plugged in to my amp. I'm honored! 

Earlier, I tried to explain the riding thing to a non-riding friend and ended up back at "Treetop Flyer" . . .

My favorite YouToob version is what @JesterGrin_1 posted in the Aircraft/piloting thread;

• Like 3

Steve Jones..Lead Guitar player for The Sex Pistols  and is a BIG Italian bike fan and serious rider ..My mechanic in Los Angeles who is building my Scura Motor right now talks to him weekly and builds all his bikes!