Corbin/Sargent seat.

The Pilgrim

I do and it looks like this a9a65c8823e365ee5acdee855250842b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry this seat is now sold

Havent seen this request on for a while?

Does anyone have or does anyone know where I could get a Corbin or Sargent seat for an '02 V11 Sport.

You get a Sargent seat for an '02 V11 Sport by taking your seat off, sending it to Sargent, and they send it back to you as a Sargent seat. Fairly simple, really.

Corbin has lost their rep [rested on their laurels for decades] as a good seat supplier unless you take your bike to their factory and have them build the seat for you right there so you can test it out & get immediate fixes to it until it meets w/ your satisfaction. Apparently, they will do good work when under scrutiny that way. [No dog in this fight, just relaying the info I've seen online from multiple sources.]

Bill Mayer saddles will supposedly make you the best seat you will ever want to sit on, but they're built for sitting on, not looking at: I've seen a couple & they're a bit of an eyeful. Kind of like marrying a fatty 'cause she's such a good cook, I guess? ;) Worse ways to go.

And then of course, there's our long-time standby for Guzzi saddles, Rich Maund. [if he's still doing them? Haven't heard much from him in a few years...]

I have a Rich Maund seat for a pre 2003 V11 for sale if anyone is interested - but it is in Sydney Australia, so freight to the States would be around USD$100 I would reckon. now SOLD !!bd1d84da8b68ac2616a5a4e592e3a3eb.jpg6bd3eda3af90493dd49682e831653f35.jpg822729155060117127ee27cf71e7ca17.jpg