Just saying hi

pjguzzi

Hello everyone

first time poster long time reader.

My name is PJ

I am based in ireland

I have 3 guzzis at the moment. 2 v11 cafe sports and lemans 2 1000cc

looking forward to posting.

quick question. how does one post photos? i tried from photobucket and it didnt work

photo of the 2 v11s and a 75 t3 which is now sold

249710_10150221585292332_3043993_n.jpg

Hello everyone

My name is PJ

I am based in ireland

quick question. how does one post photos? i tried from photobucket and it didnt work

When you attached files you can insert them into the post.  That is best since the external photo sharing sites are pretty fickle.

Hello everyone

My name is PJ

I am based in ireland

When you attached files you can insert them into the post.  That is best since the external photo sharing sites are pretty fickle.

thank you!!

That leaves you with a nice matched pair! How does one manage to land two V11?

The one with the tank cover on it was the first v11 bought, it was bought by my brother locally. i loved it from the first moment i clapped eyes on it. once i i rode it i was hooked. obviously i couldn't have his one so i bought my own. i imported it from bristol.  its the one with the stucchi cans. a real howler. i knew i would never sell mine, they the the best looking bike ever. but my brother sold his in 2012 to a guy an hour down the road. a year goes by and one day my brother decides to take mine for a spin. he decides he wants his back. he phoned the guy he sold it to and bam it was bought back. one july evening he is cruising home and a woman crosses his path. he clips the tail of the car, cracking the front mudgaurd and almost coming down. so he loses total interest and faith in bike bike. and it all goes to insurance companies and all that bullshit.  

i had initially lent him the money to buy the bike, so once the insurance companies agrees to release his v11 i offer to take the bike instead if what he owes me. 

now i own both. i will probably be selling mine soon enough..

i didnt realise how rare this are now. its kinda cool having 2.

sorry for the long story

Welcome PJ. 2 cafe sports, no wonder i have never seen another one out on the road, when i first got mine i was told that only 4 were imported to the UK, been to a few rallies hoping to get a pic of my bike alongside another, now i know why that never happened. I have had the bike 10 years now and it has been a joy to own thanks to this site, it is a goldmine of info for your home servicing. If you are ever in Scotland give me a shout.