California 1400 tires

Dimitris

Hi all! It's been a while since my last post. Everything is fine and I am enjoying my new pride! The California 1400 touring.

I just did the 10.000 kms service and my mechanic told me "I want to let you know that whenever you will have to change tires, I asked and found that only one (here in my city) can find these tires, at about 550 euros or more..."

Do you know any online webshop that offers this "unique" tire dimensions?

Thank you!

Dimitris

My brother just reshod his Cali 1400 with Avons last week.

Ended up getting through local Guzzi dealer, but saw these on the web.

No clue about overseas shipping.  Only has about 100 miles on 'em, but says they are much quicker on turn-ins than OEM's.

Best,

Bill

Thank you very much Guys,

I see that I will have to spent more than 600 Euros to change the tires...!! Wow!!! This lady is expensive...But I forgive her...She is so elegant..!

Thank you very much Guys,

I see that I will have to spent more than 600 Euros to change the tires...!! Wow!!! This lady is expensive...But I forgive her...She is so elegant..!

Yes. Like a fat girl who can really dance, the C14 is a nimble chick for her weight.   :grin:

I have ridden my brother's a bit.  While I am no special fan of forward controls, I have to admit that the power and agility of that machine is remarkable.  

I especially like the way the engine rumbles and shakes like a caged tiger at stops, then is, as you say, "elegant" when pushed.  From rough to refined at the turn of the throttle.

On the bright side of the high-priced tires, they do seem to last longer than would seem right for such a heavy and powerful machine. My brother had useable tread left at 10000 miles on the rear when he swapped.  The front was more worn and causing some noticeable handling concerns.

You are getting less, but are likely a more aggressive rider than my brother who does not spur his Cali hard.

So, Dimitris, change 'em out, and count your blessings for owning such a charming beast of a motorcycle.

:mg:

Bill