Lovely meet at Linconshire Aviation Heritage Centre last Monday.

A fuk-tonne of nice machinery, lancaster bomber, mustangs flying-by, one v11 with busted clox. :whistle:

Here's some piccies for those that may give a flying chuck:

Nice Panther

IMAG0882.jpg

Beautiful wee Benelli 4

IMAG0870.jpg

Damn sexsome Lav- Montjuic?

IMAG0873.jpg

Sweet-ass Guzzi

IMAG0869.jpg

FIGHTERS + BOMBERS!

IMAG0885.jpg

IMAG0891.jpg

"Just Jane!"

I love that the V11 has *roughly* the same power-to-weight ratio of a P-51 Mustang. If you just happen to have one in silver with a red frame and some checkerboard motif, so much the better! :whistle:

• Like 1

The P-51 also has a tendency to pull to the right, on account of its in-line crank.... So I've been told. Plus I know I've scared a few Japanese bikes away with my clutch and valve clatter! Was mostly over the gulf not the pacific but... Okay back to the pics.

I went to that show last year, but couldn't make this year. Really good day out. Lots of interesting stuff in the museum too. There seems to be a rule that only one V11 can attend at a time, as mine was the only one there last year.

The P-51 also has a tendency to pull to the right, on account of its in-line crank.... So I've been told. Plus I know I've scared a few Japanese bikes away with my clutch and valve clatter! Was mostly over the gulf not the pacific but... Okay back to the pics.

Yeah!  I though the v11 was bad for it...  then someone pulled away on his Benelli Tornado!  Another reet purty machine for sure, but sounded like a bag o washers loose in his gearbox!  Haa!