V11 Sport 2000 must go - readvertising

AndyH

This bike must go as I can no longer ride it: will accept any reasonable offer.

MOT

30000 miles on clock

owned by me for 4 years and 15000+ miles.

This is largely a standard bike, however:

- Guzzi flat bar fitted, Givi flyscreen and Ventura rack: very comfortable and practical bike for long distances.

- Mistral crossover and PCIII fitted, custom tuned by DynoJet centre: runs very well.

- centre stand

I have enjoyed good reliability: never had a pawl spring break nor any ethanol blistering or swelling on the tank that I can see (I only use super unleaded). Ridden to Italy and back in May 2015. Just one thing: rev counter doesn't work any longer. I've got a spare for repair.

Wheels have been repainted and lacquered and I have touched up the paint on the engine and bevel box so bike presents pretty well.

Timing chain replaced (and TPS done) last year at Streffords of Worcester. However, I have done most of the maintenance work myself until recently: Guzzi workshop stand, some special tools as well as spare swing arm and hugger, various new and used replacement parts including clocks and new intake rubbers.

This bike is a good runner, is well looked after, but some cosmetic damage to the tail fairing from luggage attachment and scratches to silencers.

PM me if you are interested - as I say, this bike has to go one way or the other or it'll be a barn find in 20 years.