Motorcycle shipping

czakky

Hey Bill glad to hear you and the bike are re-united.  Missed you on Saturday (8/08/15) for the Guzzi Bch Bash over in Melbourne Bch.  With more monsoons forecast only three of us rode over.  Had a great ride over but got drenched during the first hour on the ride home. Rest of the ride was uneventful and my bike ran great, cant thank you enough for coming over and helping me with that first tune up!  Enjoy the rest of your summer.  

• 5 years later...

Hey Guys, I know i am posting in bit older thread but i think if any new user come then they can easily get best and latest update.

I recently ship my bike from east coast to west coast using Citizenshipper bike shipping service and i got good customer experience there. I really like their service.

And pricing is also good enough. Their drivers are professional. I can easily track my bike using their service.

I had good experience with them, So if you guys try there bike shipping service then love to see your experience.

Anyway,   Here is some good tips for you need to know when you do ship no matter who it's with!!!]

1: When you tape the label on it use clear packing tape and cover it up completely so that it will be protected from the weather.

2: Always check on your tracking number and give it to the person you are shipping to so they will know when it is coming and the delivery info. That way you can see when they got it and if you have a signature required (there are 3 different signature choices.) who signed for it.

3: If there is other labels on the box especially with any kind of bar code use a black permanent marker and mark out the bar code and numbers if you can not remove or cover them up.

2 minutes ago, johnwills43 said:

Hey Guys, I know i am posting in bit older thread but i think if any new user come then they can easily get best and latest update.

I recently ship my bike from east coast to west coast using Citizenshipper bike shipping service and i got good customer experience there. I really like their service.

And pricing is also good enough. Their drivers are professional. I can easily track my bike using their service.

I had good experience with them, So if you guys try there bike shipping service then love to see your experience.

Anyway,   Here is some good tips for you need to know when you do ship no matter who it's with!!!]

1: When you tape the label on it use clear packing tape and cover it up completely so that it will be protected from the weather.

2: Always check on your tracking number and give it to the person you are shipping to so they will know when it is coming and the delivery info. That way you can see when they got it and if you have a signature required (there are 3 different signature choices.) who signed for it.

3: If there is other labels on the box especially with any kind of bar code use a black permanent marker and mark out the bar code and numbers if you can not remove or cover them up.

I have a feeling this is the owner or an employee of CitizenShipper... he used a disposable email address to sign up. But hey, if you are looking for a bike shipper, maybe this is an option.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Admin Jaap said:

I have a feeling this is the owner or an employee of CitizenShipper... he used a disposable email address to sign up. But hey, if you are looking for a bike shipper, maybe this is an option.

I'm surprised you didn't delete it.

• 1 month later...

Old topic but I'm a rookie that just joined in so excited to speak my mind. I have used Haulbikes multiple times and the service and pricing has always been great. They load the bike on really large trucks designed specifically to transport bikes around the country. Properly document the pre shipping condition of the bike and take videos and pics and then same thing when they deliver. If you are not in a rush to get a bike from A-B this service is hard to beat, I say not in a rush because it typically takes a month from the time you schedule to the time you get your bike. Highly recommended. (I don't work for them by the way).

• Thanks 1