pljks

Moto Guzzi V11 Luggage

Hi

Has anyone got the original V11 OEM tank bag? I am selling a full set of unused Moto Guzzi V11 luggage (All official Guzz items)

Problem is before i sell I need to check that all the fittings are there since it was delivered with no instructions...s

The one I cannot  find pics on online is the tankbag mounting strap it has 2 straps at one end and an elongated wide strap with two small holes?? was it just a length of nylon string threaded through ..??

https://goo.gl/photos/gvEQu7SiXJYCQj5F7

THX

Paul

When i fit my tankbag harness i take the seat off and take the bolt that holds the petrol tank on, off. The bolt and washer then go through the harness and put back on with the 2 straps going round the headstock. Think there is 2 holes because there are 2 sizes of tank (99 to 03 then 03 to 05??)

When i fit my tankbag harness i take the seat off and take the bolt that holds the petrol tank on, off. The bolt and washer then go through the harness and put back on with the 2 straps going round the headstock. Think there is 2 holes because there are 2 sizes of tank (99 to 03 then 03 to 05??)

Yep..

I wondered why the harness had two bolt holes.

Thank you much appreciated.

Paui

Tanks are 99-02 and 03-05.  The tank bag pictured is for the 03-05.

On a global forum, it would be good if you ads actual showed you as being in the Falklands.