There are quite a few of my silly possessions that fall in line with having a Guzzi. I'm not sure what the common denominator is exactly:           analog, atavistic, anachronismal (alliteration!) . . . living long in the lower register? B)

We're bringing this fun topic here from a couple other tech threads so we can be exponentially expressive, even existential . . .

DSCN3924.jpg

Here's from a show we played last year at Halloween. Marshall JCM800 Bass amp with a 1971 Fender Precision Bass. This years show should be interesting...we're playing White Zombie songs, and I get to be the bass player from that band, which happens to be a girl.

Ken

againstmeset%20copy_zpsuydkp9y4.jpg

• Haha 1

Im just catching this. Im a bit of a gear whore. By the way, nice Bassman.

My current amps are a Fender 63 Bassman, a Fender HotRod DeVille 212, a Club Classic 30, Vox NT-15 NightTrain and an Orange Crush 35 as a beater. " Cheaper than drugs and hookers" is what I tell the girlfriend. Here's some of my firewood.

9b597afac75c999d85c788311800f421_zpsgsku

Guitars and motorcycles... Expensive hobbies...lol

• Haha 1

I'm seeing a lot of stuff that rings true with my V11! I'm lost between jealous and inspired! :thumbsup:

@moto fugazzi - we've got a guy that does some back-up vocals with us from time to time. Always pressing him to be cuter, curvier, and "better dressed", we call him "Ken-chita."

Could be you, baby! ;)

Not a player or an audiophile for that matter but I am a pretty big music nerd. You guys know anything about vintage/tube receivers?

Not a receiver, but I've had an Audio Research CA50 integrated amp in active use for about 20 years (currently driving the system in my office). Arguably the best 45 watts you will ever listen to. In this day and age pair it with a decent DAC and good speakers & you'll be in listening nirvana.

Not a player or an audiophile for that matter but I am a pretty big music nerd. You guys know anything about vintage/tube receivers?

Not a receiver, but I've had an Audio Research CA50 integrated amp in active use for about 20 years (currently driving the system in my office). Arguably the best 45 watts you will ever listen to. In this day and age pair it with a decent DAC and good speakers & you'll be in listening nirvana.

"DAC?"

Now we're talking! 

Here are some of my efforts...

Trevinitone TT15. This is my main gigging and recording amp

WP_20140817_009_zpsqloyi1m5.jpg

Prototype build pics.  It's a tight fit in the chassis, but sounds superb.

WP_20140523_001_zpsdecud87q.jpg

Another Trevinitone...This one is the TT18

WP_20140817_012_zpsausj7q8p.jpg

Internal shot...

TT18%2000002%201_zpssuxcf9hl.jpg