V 11 - Norge 1200

MikeDelta

Dears,

Last week I brought home a sister for my V11 Le Mans, I introduce you my 2007 Norge 1200 32000km.

3cbbe834dd2e495447938787626e676f.jpg

Tested only for 300km, but very nice , I like it.

Inviato dal mio UMI eMAX utilizzando Tapatalk

Gratulazioni! La ottima moto :wub: per viaggiare senza mal di schiena.
 L'anno scorso ero quattro settimane con la mia Breva in Sicilia e Sardegna (5000km), quest'anno sei settimane in Grecia, Turchia, Bulgaria, Ucraina e Romania (8500km). Senza Problemi, con la V11 :luigi: (attualmente il cambio  è rotto) che sarebbe impossibile.

mandi

Gunther

Ah another champagne colored LM, my favorite color :-).

• 2 weeks later...

I take it you can't get test rides on them? I found it easy to chose between them. The Norge was too soft for me. The Griso is also very much a looks bike. I am sure the Norge is a great bike for those that own one, I am not trying to say the Griso is better. I am just saying the Griso and Norge are fairly different. The Norge has more leg room. The Griso is a bit more sporty and lacks all the touring bike bits like the giant screen. Whether that is a positive or a negative depends on you. To me the fact that the Griso lacks the touring bike bits is a positive. I like that is just a straight up motorcycle without extra bits. The Griso is still the most comfortable motorcycle I own, but that is a relative thing. To some a Griso is too uncomfortable. I am sure it is not as cushy as the Norge or Breva, but I don't need something that soft and cushy.

Yes, it is because it is difficult to get test rides. I really like the look of the Griso, but how many cool naked bikes do I really need, as I have a V7R and a V11S already, and I cant`t seem to let any of them go...So given this, plus I live in a cold country, a Norge may be what I need. The Norges looks is growing on me, but there is nothing quite like the Griso in my eyes... Norge is Norwegian for Norway, and I am childish enough to think that it is kinda to ride a Guzzi named after my country too ;)

I hope the new / used Norge is working out for you, MikeDelta. While I don't go for the bigger bikes like that, any Guzzi can't a bad thing. They are all different from the standard rides.

To terje_m, I am surprised it is so hard to get a test ride. Around here Guzzi dealers are still one of the few that usually offer test rides as they are desperate to get riders in the saddle.

I assume the reference to cold is implying that the giant fairing the Norge has would be a good thing. I just wear warmer clothes or stop riding when it is that cold out. But I have ridden through the winter when I was younger and I did that without ever having a giant fairing, just warmer clothes. For me I went with the one that speaks to me the loudest. For the current Guzzi offerings that is a Griso to me. But that is a personal decision.