The last new Ti exhaust kit ever?

k99

I've been trying to track down a titanium exhaust kit for the '04 Cafe Sport I just purchased.  Harper's said they were out so I emailed AF1.  They said Guzzi was out of the 03-04 kits but could order me a 00-02 kit.  The day after I put in my order I received this email:

Guzzi confirms they have one last V11 Titanium Exhaust, 00-02 - GU97326090009 before they are discontinued.  We expect it to arrive within 5-7 business days but there may be delays due to the Thanksgiving Holiday on November 26.  We will ship to you the same day it arrives here and a shipping confirmation will be emailed at that time.

Thank you,

The AF1 Racing Ecommerce Team

Did I just snag the last new titanium exhaust kit ever?!  Fingers crossed it actually arrives at my doorstep.  So consider yourself lucky if you've already got one.  I'll have to document it thoroughly with photographs when I ceremoniously open the box.

-Keith

I have a NIB Ti Kit that came with my '03 LeMans I bought earlier this year. The ECU is installed on the bike but all of the hardware and mufflers have never been installed. I was missing one of the short passenger peg/muffler hangers and sourced a replacement through Chuck in Indiana. That said I'm sure there are precious few of these Ti Kits lying around that are new. 

David

• 2 weeks later...

I will be interested in whether the mufflers have the Guzzi Eagle logo black etched at the outside end of the can - I bought one of the few remaining as a spare for my bike and was very disappointed to find that the cans were missing the logo, it would seem that the last kits did not get this graphic on them ?

I also got a set from Harpers. The cans have the logo on them, but the ECU does not have the special Titanio sticker (nor does it have a stock sticker - just a blank space).

I also got a set from Harpers. The cans have the logo on them, but the ECU does not have the special Titanio sticker (nor does it have a stock sticker - just a blank space).

Ditto that.

also fwiw, the passenger foot peg bracket/can hanger supplied in the kit is the same part as the stock ones from the earlier 1100 SpOrt I. I have a set to compare to, tho not sure what year they're from. I think '97. The frame adapter bracket for those could be easily made. Anyone wanting to do so, I can make a simple paper pattern and send it.

The kit just came in today.  Here are a few photos.  Notice that my ECU was also blank, but the Titanio decal was packed with some of the smaller parts.  The decal is transparent, the yellow color is just the backing.  Price from AF1 Racing was $1,428.10.  Unfortunately I was too late to catch Harper's deal, but at least I got one before they were gone.

IMG_0119_zpsymcnjhva.jpg

IMG_0120_zpsalr88tuw.jpg

IMG_0121_zps4node04h.jpg

• Like 3

Nice, man! :thumbsup:

It'll be great to some pics of the mounting and outcome!

These high-mount Titanio are really sweet looking a V11 - really tightens up the tail.

The tail of my Sport looks more like the chest of Banana Republic general sitting in a big armchair.  :unsure:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

awesome find.  I have a set on my 2002 Scura with the ECU.  I think I paid 1000USD for them back in 2006. Mine are now dented and look like crap.  If anyone has the cans for sale, just let me know.  I am sure we can both walk away happy.

james.trantham@gmail.com

I have a set as well. I used the ECU first and what a difference. No more feeling issues in the 3-5000 range! Works really well with the FBF pistons and PC3. I switch mufflers from time to time. I like the Mistral CF Cannes looks wise and the Ti cans sound wise. On a Rosso Mandello the Ti is okay but not a great match for the colours.