Just got back from Racetech Today...

Rox Lemans

Been riding my Lemans 2 years now and wanted to have my suspension set up properly. Made an appointment at Racetech to have a shock rebuilt and the front "adjusted"...

Here is the truth about Racetech:

YES- They can rebuilt all of your rear shock. Spring, internals, valves. The whole schpeel..

YES- They can place gold valves in the front. Read a few threads here that said they couldn't. Not so..

Had a shock rebuilt . Everything. Went to get my suspension adjusted to discover my front springs were shot making my front end harsh. Truthfully it was bottomed out since I owned it and never knew. Thought it was the way the bike handled ( which wasnt bad really) . After getting the bike back with the suspension "situated"?

When folks say a bike with set up suspension is a whole new bike they are not lying. Completely different animal..

German and Italian suspension reworked by sun loving Californians . Good stuff. More to the review after I get some miles on it..

Great info. I've been thinking about rebuilding the forks on my LeMans myself - or having it done at Guzzitech. Let's go riding...

• Like 1

I had Todd re-valve and re-spring my '01 Marzocchis.

Soooo much better. I added a Hyperpro 460 at the back and the thing feels like a new machine.

Best $ spent so far.

j.

Rox, I had springs + Gold Valve installed on my Bandit.   It made a  huge difference but is still not as good as my Sport.  

IIRC there was nothing on the RT site regarding the V11 Sport.  Perhaps you can give us the part numbers and the like so that we can obtain those parts and service?

• 3 months later...

Got my front forks revalved with Racetech parts and new Orlins rear spring and valves. Great investment. Bike now not upset by bumps. Just charge through them. Got work done by Kiwi Suspension Services here in NZ.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...