What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

I brought this lower subframe to New York City to serve as art in my hotel room.

post-9991-0-26585200-1492635825_thumb.jp

There is just something so right about that . . . B)

My Tenni went to Roland at Spare Parts, Philly.

Time for a new clutch.

Well.... I guess that means that I did nothing to my Guzzi today?

Dodged a bullet.  :grin:  Decided while the MIghty Scura was on the stand, I might as well lube the drive shaft and U joint. Joy joy.

You sure know how to have a good time, buddy! :oldgit:

Time for a new clutch.

What replacement clutch did you decide to go with? Had you had any problems or is this pre-emptive?

Hi guys

Just bought a 15000 mile greenie. Shes gorgeous. However we have clutch slip once warm. Debating wether I should tear her down myself or get her over to my bike shop who says they can handle the job.

How big a task for an eager home bike mechanic. (Just rebuilt my R65 from a box of bits ).

Getting an Oregon title. That counts as doing something. Right?

As I was leaving the house I noticed the side stand extension was broken. Is that common? I've probably been stepping on it wrong.

7abb8586cb806309eae124d47f6a0523.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for a new clutch.

What replacement clutch did you decide to go with? Had you had any problems or is this pre-emptive?

Twin plate. Since all are screaming bloody murder about the single plate clutch and that it will explode on my balls.....

However I am highly interested to see the original flywheel and if this hype was "for nothing"...

My problems with the clutch was that at 25K miles is grips so hard (and releases so "violently"/quickly) that every downshift creates a chirp or mini-slide. Kind of cool, but nor really.

Same thing upshifting, its really a beast when it comes into releasing the clutch. Sort of ON or OFF. Nothing in-between.

No other problems with it.

Getting an Oregon title. That counts as doing something. Right?

As I was leaving the house I noticed the side stand extension was broken. Is that common? I've probably been stepping on it wrong.

7abb8586cb806309eae124d47f6a0523.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be darned.. I thought they were NLA.  I know a guy that is looking for one.

I think I've bought three or four of those. Currently, I have my broken "Lever" tucked to the inside of the fasteners.

How about one of you clever, capable chaps shape this piece up out of something equally beautiful but permanently robust?

Paint it green. Zinc chromate, even. We're rabid for anything green . . . :mg: