What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Sold it

Actually last Saturday I put 3 Guzzis up for sale the greenie California II and Latio, guy and his wife came by and bought all three.

I now have 07 Greaso and my old 72 Eldorado. I will pop in now and then to keep an eye on you guys.

Sent from my shoe phone!

• Like 1

Sold it

Actually last Saturday I put 3 Guzzis up for sale the greenie California II and Latio, guy and his wife came by and bought all three.

I now have 07 Greaso and my old 72 Eldorado. I will pop in now and then to keep an eye on you guys.

Sent from my shoe phone!

:o

Not wanting to waste my negotiated kitchen pass for the 'weekend after the SSR' ( insert Homer Simpson 'Duh' emoji )

I headed off to the SE portion of Ohio & made my base in Marietta for the weekend. Where I took on the duty of scouting out roads for the soon to be announced Northern Spine & CARC Raid.

Leaving Marietta, in the bottom LH corner of the pic, I took the brown road, Route 26 up to Woodfield. Sorry about the image, using OSMand map app, after sizing the image to get the routes in, the road markers were gone.

Turning round I headed back SW turning off towards Grandview on 260, brown rd. Joining Rt 7 I travelled NE until Sisterville ( Ok it's actually in WV but..) then up 800. At Monroe turned around & back down on 255.

Rt 255 stops in the town of Sardis on Rt 7, where I was delighted to find a great place for a late lunch and a flirtatious waitress who directed me to a B & B. No, not for that reason !

Small B & B that could accommodate 4 guests or so, porch, outdoor gazebo seating for telling tall tales etc. Potential base of operations

Back to work I turned up onto 536 from Hannibal, where the 7 is on the pic. This road was the most technical of the day. It runs on the ridge, twists & turns, up & down. It has good signs posted, a good road surface but you are still on the top of the ridge. Awesome views, but the drop offs on either side don't encourage daydreaming !

One of those roads that you need to bring your best to. I was glad I'd rehersed on less challenging ones.

Lastly I enjoyed the big sweepers of Rt 78 into Clarington & then 7 back to Marietta to rest my sore stiff hands on a cool glass of beer, or two.

If any of you want roads that rival Tellico & its environs, come & ride SE Ohio. You won't be disappointed.

Not that I'm biased or anything

IMG_0074.JPG

• Like 2

I did some growing up in a little town up river.

Last time I rode the area, we crossed the ferry from Fly, OH, to Sistersville, WV.  i love being with a group bikes on a ferry deck gliding over a river . . .

I did some growing up in a little town up river.

Last time I rode the area, we crossed the ferry from Fly, OH, to Sistersville, WV.  i love being with a group bikes on a ferry deck gliding over a river . . .

Docc, do you know some of these roads then ?