What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

" and all others who have worked on this stuff! "
as well as Chuck and Scud's hard work and perseverance,....
I believe the extended bracket idea originated in the fertile shop of Lucky Phil, as well as the keen dressing of the pawl arm and connecting bits. 
thank you all
Big up Lucky Phil!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Installed a new regulator that I got from Guzzitech. I like to replace old, iffy parts before they leave me stranded.

Also installed 90 degree adapters on the battery so I had something easier to put clamps on if needed.....I carry a little jump starter battery with me in my tank bag. It’s already saved my ass once.

Did a quick 40 mile rounder through the west part of Atlanta. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JBBenson said:

18 minutes ago, gstallons said:

Got them ordered !

Those look great for clamps (which are hard to apply with the the factory set-up.) :thumbsup:

It is always cramped to get a tool onto the terminal fasteners, but I'm thinking yours are hex drive and a 90º hex key slips into the space?

Still, a flash of old inner tube over the grounded corner of the ECU seems an easy precaution to an unintended short to critical electronics  :o  . . .

IMG_4515.jpg

Yep, “stubby” hex wrench gets in there (stubby hex wrenches are really helpful). It also helps to tilt the battery a little bit (to provide some room) until the threads bite.

Piece of inner tube is a good idea. Putting these 90 adapters on with the hex wrench, I did make a little fireworks show by accident...:doh:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, knumbnutz said:

New seat. b2c3c0fe638665c893e1f3888b62f12f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey that looks rather swish- can we get a full pic?

A final tweek has my v11 running very well again!  New rubber and new front discs (old ones were 0.2mm under the minimum wups) will see me fully fettled for my upcoming jaunt to the lovely Scottish Isle of Skye.  Can’t wait!

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 9:18 AM, knumbnutz said:

hi Stew, theres a few more pics of it on the build page

Looks lovely man, really nice lines.  But how will you fit a top-box?  :D

• Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 3:11 AM, stewgnu said:

A final tweek has my v11 running very well again!  New rubber and new front discs (old ones were 0.2mm under the minimum wups) will see me fully fettled for my upcoming jaunt to the lovely Scottish Isle of Skye.  Can’t wait!

Minimum wups ?

23 hours ago, gstallons said:

Minimum wups ?

“oops” or “oh dear”.  Or possibly “shucks” for our american brethren?  Or is it “My bad bro” if you’re under 35..?  

some punctuation might’ve helped...

Anyway, the point remains!

Although if i hadn’t noticed the ‘min thickness’ etching, and hadn’t checked it out of interest, i could’ve been heading for “Maximum wups”!   0.0