What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Good things to find!

Shaft can be aligned by removing the reardrive, only (axle and the torque arm bolt).

(Torque arm/reaction rod is hanging mighty low. Are the rubber bushes okay?)

Is that RedFrame, and her "stilettos", > Candy Apple  Red < . . . ? :food:

• Like 1

Candy apple,, a bit over the top,,   but, but Moto Guzzi and BELLA FIGURA    :)     Both sides of the shaft were all loose,, better bolts and tighten good, a bit more than the book.

Bushings on the rod are perty good,  suprise suprise.    Having a hard time stopping fiddling with her   :luigi:    :rasta:  

Cheers tom.

• Like 1

New trottle controll and skinny rubbers, oil leak , oily stator and oil every where, gasket and seal,,, and and, enjoying myself.
Shindengen 847 on order.
Cheers tom d5f2edcfc462ec483a3c465c022db68b.jpg90a3a29e3639771c2955afb20df38b68.jpgbe051057c65aab89a49fff373e66b113.jpgba08e2e15eca9dfb4bb5c03a27dbb93c.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G903F via Tapatalk

• Like 2

Of course I check prises on everything, not this time, JUST SOME GEAROIL === 483$, 5 L.
D IPA time.
Cheers tom. 5b7aea92e254060df029ba740d175c51.jpg

That's a good one, isn't it....In my mind super oil, ok may be 200$,   You said what ..  I be smiling going to bed soon,,,   We want the best for our V11,,,,,     ( big waste of money)

Cheers tom.      :rasta:               (       Expensive over in the US to  ?      )

On 6/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, Tomchri said:

... oil leak , oily stator and oil every where, gasket and seal,,, and and, enjoying myself.
Cheers tom ba08e2e15eca9dfb4bb5c03a27dbb93c.jpg

Not trying to be picky, and you may know this already: the permanent magnets in the rotor can slowly lose magnetism if not kept inside the stator. 

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18967-sorting-out-a-multiple-owner-2003-lemans/&do=findComment&comment=211275

• Like 1

50% chance of rain here today.. which means: Rain.

So sod it, I’m gonna fit the ol’ earbashers (mivv cans) and spank her across Snakes Pass and back.

Snakes is a 20 mile twisty, beautiful, dangerous road across the peaks that the V11 is truly made for!

Just got to watch out for large german cars performing alarming overtakes on blind corners...

• Like 3

Ooo well that was lovely.  Only got sprinkled on for about 5 minutes too.  Damn but the sound of those cans on the overrun....

Bike running like a watch🙂

• Like 3

...finally got around to installing the RAM mount I bought before last year's trip. 

Kudos to whoever it was that sorted this out before, took the FOFIU out of it.

Simple enough; cut the stand off the bottom bracket, follow the instructions for stem mount, but you have to hold the bottom nut assembly against the screw from the bottom. I used a piece of 3/8" fuel line. 

Nuthin' like close-ups to show you where you need to clean and polish.

0617191944.jpg

0617191945.jpg

Edited by Pressureangle

Looks all well, only 37700km. Parts soon.
Cheers tom.

a1c10e59505c1b4bfc9ec0c8ef8c539d.jpg98baf67297d2c6f64c3c81a3c21ee4da.jpg

12 hours ago, Pressureangle said:

...finally got around to installing the RAM mount I bought before last year's trip. 

Kudos to whoever it was that sorted this out before, took the FOFIU out of it.

Simple enough; cut the stand off the bottom bracket, follow the instructions for stem mount, but you have to hold the bottom nut assembly against the screw from the bottom. I used a piece of 3/8" fuel line. 

Hit6jPjlhnRikWubBWmccShEcWEZgjraRsEm_F0v

M5jbhsLWXpG8xkOBcDN59zWFogOEw0zI2jSS_6sQ

LKAlr6G3yM-tTgJuLoD64iROifERkSz4qMFSJ5h2

Nuthin' like close-ups to show you where you need to clean and polish.

Your pics don't come through for me:huh2: