What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

I like it.

i’d consider dying the leather a bit darker, but would just consider it.... don’t know that I would bother.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:36 PM, Gmc28 said:

I like it.

i’d consider dying the leather a bit darker, but would just consider it.... don’t know that I would bother.

Im sure itll darken with wear.. When I got it I didn't think it was going to be still in new condition. 18 year old seat and it still has the suede fuzz. Impressive.

Took my new to me Sport on it’s first semi sporting ride into central Ohio. Tired my old body out, but gelled better with the bike by the time I got home. Sorting out the suspenders along the way.  😀

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I have some spare suspenders from being the oldest old fart on a Guzzi at the Ohio rally if you need some.

This whole "suspender" thing has gotten a bad rap . . .

etbhgl-l-610x610-shirt-blue+shirt-blue+s

Yet, I'm pretty sure Bob Maynard may have been sorting "other" suspenders. The kind with preload and damping adjustments . . .

IMG_2669.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks Chuck, I have two pairs of suspenders, but don’t wear them much anymore, I’ve switched to sweat pants and shorts with elastic waist bands. Reason being, besides completing my old fart look, a left turn car totaled my previous FJR and busted up my pelvis. Two plates, ten screws and a very good ortho surgeon left me with an aversion to belts. Found one brand of jeans (Duluth)that ride high enough that I can wear comfortably, but I’ll never look as good as the young lady above, even if I wear heels.

Anyway, I was dialing out a boatload of compression damping up front, the rest will wait for another day. It sure was good to ride the mg at a sporting pace through some twisty roads.

• Like 1

Medisin if you don`t mind greasy hands.
Cheers Tom 3875f375a2e3e0487fc286db0043ed68.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G903F via Tapatalk

• Like 2

@kantmakm I dropped mine yesterday too for the second time in three years. My most dropped bike for sure. The best part is it fell on another Guzzi and my helmet.:angry: 

Shes ugly, overweight, not the smartest but she’s all mine... Ha!

edit: Truth be told there are few people that will feel sorry for a guy when one Italian motorcycle falls onto another Italian motorcycle... 

• Like 1