What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

2 hours ago, Ray Sandoz said:

I replaced the generator cover with a carbon fiber unit. 

I so wanted to do this last time mine needed a refinish. Details, please? (source, quality, sleeves in the fastener holes (?),   > pics <  . . . .) :thumbsup:

On 1/5/2020 at 7:01 PM, Rox Lemans said:

Where did you find it? Have a link?

I found mine on eBay it was for an 1100 Sport

you can look at it on my album

• Like 1

Araldited the front mudguard back together.  Again.  :rolleyes:  Would be nice to not have to use a disc lock....

But it’s a cool, mild and sunny day here so we can go for a spin about the Peak District! :race:

Still getting used to the new ohlins + andreani kit; not dialled in properly yet, but i’m due a new rear tyre so will hold off piddling about with them till that’s sorted.

• Like 1

Roper medicine, TPS 157mv, 0.25mm valves, Hi Flow 551, Shell 15 - 50 today, it does feel good. Friday guys, IPA time.
Cheers Tom.
033d63c2d9bb7202a51fae89a819ef61.jpga36abab3c749cf8b9b55515cfb7b0d38.jpga4ea8fbeef6c0bd4a286761a02aaf35c.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A505FN via Tapatalk

• Like 3

21 hours ago, stewgnu said:

I think I figured the photo-posting thang...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xHHxEpskKsZnKUxT8

Terrific, stew! When you want to display an image in a post, open it in your album and click "copy image location", then simply copy into your post.

GREAT photos, BTW! Thanks!

knCpL8wZopJ4cxQlA16ICs81CivaZiFidbftA3u3

• Like 3

Stewgnu,

great pictures ! Thanks.

My brother & family live on the West side of the Peak District in Cheshire. We had hoped to visit him this summer & hike the hills around Mellor but it didn't happen :bbblll:

Your pictures wowed my family; next time we'll get there.

How are you liking the new front end ?

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:50 AM, Tomchri said:

Roper medicine, TPS 157mv, 0.25mm valves, Hi Flow 551, Shell 15 - 50 today, it does feel good. Friday guys, IPA time.
Cheers Tom.
033d63c2d9bb7202a51fae89a819ef61.jpga36abab3c749cf8b9b55515cfb7b0d38.jpga4ea8fbeef6c0bd4a286761a02aaf35c.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A505FN via Tapatalk

More pics of that 79 Lemans, please.👊😎👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well i’m actually from that side of the hills originally- born in Stockport (But it’s nicer on this side!).

The snaps were taken on my old iphone and unfortunately I’ve noticed there’s a dark inclusion from a scratch on the plastic.:angry:

The new fork internals are better, no doubt about it, but I’ll be waiting for more pleasant conditions and a fresh rear tyre before attempting to adjust properly.

The lack of dive compared to the marzy kit is really noticeable.  The brakes feel even better than ever now!