What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Keep it Rox, I'm not buying your leftovers. 

The ad said there was one left when I put in my order. That's why I put in a notice here, so no one would be surprised.  So it was wrong.  We'll see what happens.

4 hours ago, Rox Lemans said:

I've wanted high pipes for my Scura since I bought it. Thanks to the guys at Guzzitech they made it happen. 

FB_IMG_1582839003483.jpg

V11 pipes get any higher, we'll hafta start burnin' diesel!

6069105481_35572bef16_b.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rox Lemans said:

I've wanted high pipes for my Scura since I bought it. Thanks to the guys at Guzzitech they made it happen. 

FB_IMG_1582839003483.jpg

That’s gorgeous

• Like 2

On 2/27/2020 at 3:40 PM, gstallons said:

You CAN post more than one pic ..... How much did the mod cost ?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/v2gWtSuspjGjYzsU9

Hopefully that works. The forum will only let me post 204kb. If someone can post these please do. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rox Lemans said:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/v2gWtSuspjGjYzsU9

Hopefully that works. The forum will only let me post 204kb. If someone can post these please do. 

Hey, after you open your image on your hosting site, "right click" on the image to drop down a menu, select "Copy Image Location", and paste into your post:

Zw5e0oLVDpVrTE1J6Hkatf5StoBgBdqYP4CRvJEt

Voila!

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 8:21 PM, docc said:

V11 pipes get any higher, we'll hafta start burnin' diesel!

6069105481_35572bef16_b.jpg

You should see a Jetta diesel with a pipe this tall out the back . It was easy to spot in the parking lot !

• Like 1

Installed a used set of hardcover bags I managed to find. The rack is the standard rack, but replicated in stainless as the original was corroding away. The bags are far from new but with a little anti-rain spray they'll do for that one motorbike trip a year I'll take on this (also have the Caponord with much more space).

20200222-131859.jpg

20200222-131906.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new LeMans badges to replace the 'Cafe Sport' badges on the carbon fiber side covers I got last week. I'll be using these on the Tenni and didn't want to remove the "Tenni" badges from the stock side covers. They are NLA. The pic of the inside shows the raised areas and the grommet/sleeved washer reinforcement that Lucky Phil was referring to concerning cracking mount points on CF covers. These covers were standard Guzzi items on the Cafe Sport. Very well made.

btw, those badges are still available, unlike the early badges, and cheap at $7.20 for both

IMG-1432.JPG

IMG-1436.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I opened up a used seat I bought from MaxV11, removed the gel pad, and inserted two sheets of Sunmate medium firm and brought much comfort to my posterior. Cradles my candy butt wonderfully. :rolleyes:   Much better than my stock seat, comfort without slip sliding away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1