What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Spent stupid money buying what might be the only pair of Tubi Competition mufflers available for purchase. They were fitted to G&B Supertwins and are long out of production. I love my Titanium mufflers, but these are quite special. 

5-AADB037-DDFF-4201-97-C2-455-D4-DA56-CF

• Like 3

In keeping with the rare & exotic theme. I also came across what very well may be one of the last NOS Tenni Suede seats around. And yes, I did get the little passenger hump also.

32-F7-F898-5294-45-B1-8-C1-E-2261-D03-F8

• Like 2

Spent stupid money buying what might be the only pair of Tubi Competition mufflers available for purchase. They were fitted to G&B Supertwins and are long out of production. I love my Titanium mufflers, but these are quite special. 

5-AADB037-DDFF-4201-97-C2-455-D4-DA56-CF4.jpg

Beautiful cans!! You lucky bastard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Lucky? Welp... I’ll remind myself of that when I’m enjoying my umpteenth bowl of white rice :)

If I’m lucky...I’ll have them on the Moto for the trip to Tennessee. I’m hoping they won’t be as loud as my current set up. Not that I dislike the rumble...but when you are riding with a group, it can be rude unless you are in the back of the pack... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mikko said:

5-AADB037-DDFF-4201-97-C2-455-D4-DA56-CF

Nice:sun:

It looks like they are built to be mounted up under the rear seat/fender, so how will you mount them to the V11?

11 minutes ago, al_roethlisberger said:

Nice:sun:

It looks like they are built to be mounted up under the rear seat/fender, so how will you mount them to the V11?

That’s a good question. You’d have better luck finding a picture of a unicorn with a hard on then you will finding any sort of detailed pictures of these things. 

I’ll be taking a serious look when they arrive. Might just need to whack off the inlets if they are angled and have pipes made to fit. 

My original idea was to run the mufflers way up and tight  right next to the tail. I think I can make it work with these.

• Like 1

Today? Well, for the past week: New front tire (#24), flushed front brakes and cleaned all eight pistons (with a new "piston removal tool" to rotate each one :thumbsup:), changed the overdue fork oil (learned some helpful hints from Josh :thumbsup::thumbsup:), replaced a broken fork spring :o:blink:, and refitted the Stucchi flyscreen to protect the Speedhuts on the S'xteenth South'n SpineRaid (seven weeks out).

Time for a little shakedown ride . . . :race:

• Like 2

On 7/24/2020 at 5:20 AM, Mikko said:

In keeping with the rare & exotic theme. I also came across what very well may be one of the last NOS Tenni Suede seats around. And yes, I did get the little passenger hump also.

32-F7-F898-5294-45-B1-8-C1-E-2261-D03-F8

I got this baby for my Lemans. It's a nice faux suede. Looks really good. Mind you though made for our bikes it's a tight fit since the faux suede is plush. It'll be a little tight to lock in but it's a nice upgrade. 

• Like 1

Thanks for letting me know.. I wasn't aware it was fake. The price wasn't faux that's for sure....I am going to have Astech Seats modify it and trim it because the tail was skinned in carbon and it'll be an even tighter fit then.