What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Ooh, nice find, Mr. Scudder. I understand that if you put them in the garage for a while, you will allowed to keep them after SWMBO gets used to seeing it..

It didn't work with the lady in the bikini I found at Bikeweek, though.. :rasta:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Chuck said:

I understand that if you put them in the garage for a while, you will allowed to keep them after SWMBO gets used to seeing it..

That tactic is effective with SWLMA (She Who Loves Me Anyway). Worked recently on the LM5.

68D98384-F040-463F-9E92-ADF9DDF6AC12_1_1

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, KINDOY2 said:

Is that A D Weber Performer in the Back there ???:ph34r:

No. There are three Firewires, a custom-shaped Linden, some no-name stuff, and a groovy old Chuck Dent 7'6" with glassed in fins. And a 1980s 10' 5-fin Bonzer hanging from the ceiling.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 6:48 PM, Scud said:

The consensus around the rumor-mill seems to be about 200 produced globally, and about 50 of those in the US. Not much activity in the Nero Corsa registry on this site. I have never seen another one in person.

Good on ya brother.

They are spectacular machines in my humble opinion.

Enjoy.

Ciao

12/9/2021 at 2:48 AM,  Scud said
The consensus around the rumor-mill seems to be about 200 produced globally, and about 50 of those in the US. Not much activity in the Nero Corsa registry on this site. I have never seen another one in person

Here in the UK there appear to be a grand total of 5 Rosso Corsas. Can’t even find a listing for Nero Corsas. I think there maybe even fewer 

As for putting new acquisitions in the garage, SWMBO has no idea how many bikes I have in the garage, and can’t tell the difference between a V11 or a VMAX. She rarely ventures in there anyway, so if I buy another, I may mention it in passing after the event, but I don’t get any stress about it :)

• Like 2

I can search UK registrations with the following versions, but some of these categories show no data

V11 Sport

V11 Sport Scura

V11 Sport Tenni

V11 Sport Le Mans

V11 Sport Le Mans Rosso Corsa

V11 Cafe Sport

V11 Le Mans (this only has 4 registered, so I suspect it’s probably another special model such as the Nero Corsa)

How many of all these are left in the UK, you may ask? A grand total of 254 V11s of all versions left

• Sad 1

Here’s my Rosso Corsa that’s hibernating in a bike cocoon over winter, will emerge Spring 2022

1B5EF77B-AA9A-435D-BB11-34E340CAF2F2.jpeg

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Guzzimax said:

I can search UK registrations with the following versions, but some of these categories show no data

V11 Sport

V11 Sport Scura

V11 Sport Tenni

V11 Sport Le Mans

V11 Sport Le Mans Rosso Corsa

V11 Cafe Sport

V11 Le Mans (this only has 4 registered, so I suspect it’s probably another special model such as the Nero Corsa)

How many of all these are left in the UK, you may ask? A grand total of 254 V11s of all versions left

Only 254 V11s left in the UK? That is heartbreaking...