What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

I can *edit* that post to say you passed the bad-ass brown truck on the inside of a decreasing radius downhill and he stopped to give you a trophy . . .  B)

Sweet Thruxton, BTW. Not to mention your getting the RedFrame back on the road so quickly. :thumbsup:

I can *edit* that post to say you passed the bad-ass brown truck on the inside of a decreasing radius downhill and he stopped to give you a trophy . . . B)

Sweet Thruxton, BTW. Not to mention your getting the RedFrame back on the road so quickly. :thumbsup:

I couldn't have done it without the great people on the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

fceee3a22e94d4bece61cdb30d1539bf.jpg

On the way home from work I headed out to wine country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the bike vertical, read all the threads on oil filling methodology (picked the one in which the filler cap just begins to engage the threads and filled to near the full mark), and did a loose fastener check before starting the packing process for the WG Cedar Vale, KS not-a-rally. Even got the Kermit chair back into its sack. Gonna live dangerously and not even pack the assembly instructions.......

• Like 1

Kermits are fun and easy...mine is strapped on as well for Cedar Vale...if you need assembly help, just mosey on over!

I finally managed to get some quality time with the Lemans with a 115 mile loop through the mountains. I managed to get strung by a bee in a corner, bottomed out my suspension in a pothole and got lost twice.. But between the views and the exhaust note it was amazing FB_IMG_1493853766608.jpg

• Like 1

Got the bike vertical, read all the threads on oil filling methodology (picked the one in which the filler cap just begins to engage the threads and filled to near the full mark) . . .

A formula for overfilling the sump?

When ever I ride to LA, I try to take CA-2 and CA-18 back on the way home.  Only "slightly" out of the way back to Zonie land.  Hmmm. Hortencia's !

If I'm on a time crunch, then CA-243 and CA-74 work also.

Got the bike vertical, read all the threads on oil filling methodology (picked the one in which the filler cap just begins to engage the threads and filled to near the full mark) . . .

A formula for overfilling the sump?

Stay tuned.....

Did a minor tune on the Greenie using the EEPROM reader/writer to adjust the CO. Meinolf was right,  there's no need to start the engine to bring it up to temperature and also you do not have to clear any stored errors first. Very easy!

Also like Doc had mentioned in one other post regarding checking the factory tach to the Guzzidiag reading, my Veglia  was reading 350 RPM low, so got that adjusted.  She runs like a dream!! :race:

I love my FredRame Greenie  :whistle:

• Like 1

Did a minor tune on the Greenie using the EEPROM reader/writer to adjust the CO. Meinolf was right,  there's no need to start the engine to bring it up to temperature and also you do not have to clear any stored errors first. Very easy!

Also like Doc had mentioned in one other post regarding checking the factory tach to the Guzzidiag reading, my Veglia  was reading 350 RPM low, so got that adjusted.  She runs like a dream!! :race:

What did you set the CO to?

Set it at 10. 

Yeah, I set mine to 15 and like it a lot. Maybe docc should set his up from zero and see what happens...