What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Went out to the garage... made sure its still there.  Went back inside.  Grumble.

me too, sans grumble....

IMG_0513.JPG

Is this the bike from Berkeley CA?

This is the Corsa that was for sale in our classifieds about a month ago. A forum member has had it since '06 I believe. He lives south of Knoxville. I drove down and picked her up about 3 weeks ago. I'm just getting time from work (and the cold) to go for the first ride tomorrow.

IMG_7593.jpg

Thank you for peeking out the hamn dammer.  Somehow, it helps life make more sense . . .  :grin:

And, if it is going to be multiple choice, "titanium" will be the correct response 83.476% of the time. :luigi:

"If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it must be electrical.."

Oh, and congrats, Footgoose.  :thumbsup:  If you're looking for a place to go, Indiana Guzzi lunch today 1Pm, People's brewpub, Lebanon.

• Like 1

I like that Rosso a lot. Always thought the plain red LeMans looked better than the diamond decals on the Rosso. But I do like the grey tail on it with the Rosso Script. Will this be your first proper ride on a V11 with Ohlins suspension? Do report...

I like that Rosso a lot. Always thought the plain red LeMans looked better than the diamond decals on the Rosso. But I do like the grey tail on it with the Rosso Script. Will this be your first proper ride on a V11 with Ohlins suspension? Do report...

brrrr... short brisk ride to the nearby countryside, about 40mi. Not a proper ride, but enough to scream in my helmet.  First ride in about 14 weeks, so "sea legs" doth prevail. It all works and sounds as it should. Very eager at throttle. The Ohlins acts a lot like the Works Performance did on my R1100S, and noticeably better than the stock stuff on the '02. Makes the bike feel lighter, happier. Definitely turns easier. Granted, I'm going to need some better weather, and more saddle time on the RC and the Tenni, back to back, so I can compare all the differences, suspension, clutches, tune, tires.... this is gonna be fun!

I'm with you on the ghost flag, especially with the bubble issues.

And thanks Chuck. Is "Peoples" the new location for Guzzi Sunday? Looks like a very cool place. I got a late start after my honeydo list.

Good stuff. Do the Tenni and the RC have the same tires? a 170 vs a 180 on the back can also make it feel lighter and nimbler.

Good stuff. Do the Tenni and the RC have the same tires? a 170 vs a 180 on the back can also make it feel lighter and nimbler.

yes, both 180. Same front and rear. The RC has new Avon Storm ST's. The Tenni has Bridgestone, new rear, and a worn OUT front. I have a new Angel waiting to go on, so that will even things up a bit.

And thanks Chuck. Is "Peoples" the new location for Guzzi Sunday? Looks like a very cool place. I got a late start after my honeydo list.

Yeah. Best beer in Indiana. (really) Food's decent.

And the first nominee for Best Garage Wall Art is......................

Right? I was a little concerned about the conspicuous absence of hammers until I saw the (half empty!) screwdriver on the toolbox . . .

• 2 weeks later...