Scud

What did you do to your V11 today?

18 minutes ago, Pressureangle said:

Odd, they appear in your response to me

Is access to the Google album in Google set to 'public'?

6 hours ago, Admin Jaap said:

Is access to the Google album in Google set to 'public'?

Try that... Duh

It was just a suggestion...

I think the problem is that your pictures don't have a valid extension, like .jpg or .png

Just got the title in the mail today! Quick check of the State Of Michigan's website annnnnnnd:

I'm thinking of a custom decal that goes over part of the standard "pure Michigan" propaganda and in the same color and font replace it with "oto Guzzi" hehehehehehe....

scura plate.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2019 at 4:01 PM, Mikko said:

'm thinking of a custom decal that goes over part of the standard "pure Michigan" propaganda and in the same color and font replace it with "oto Guzzi"

you should totally do that

Yeah, I did it.

I put baby in a corner.....of her new garage!

4VwS9XM.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Been a while. The V11 hasn’t gotten a lot of love this year. Rainy in the Midwest of the states here. The new to me T3 does my cycle errands and my suddenly unreliable 2t Yamaha has been getting my wrench time. Honestly though my best rides are on the V11. It just checks so many boxes.

Heres my whining though. I have (probably) gotten grease in the stupid front grease zerk before, but I finally found a sweet little 90deg grease gun attachment that snapped right on the zerk as easy as possible. A few grease pumps and for the life of me I couldn’t get the frickin thing off the zerk! Two hours!.... Finally I got serious, against my better judgement I pried it off with a screwdriver. Nothing broke I’m happy. I feel like atleast a few of us would appreciate the irony of eight years of trying to find a nozzle that fits and now I have to find one that also comes off.

No there are no adjustments on this attachment unfortunately.

• Like 1

No doubt your are the first :not: to have this happen. I believe it has to do with conjunction of the planets. They are aligned when the grease gun finally slips on.. then while pumping, one of them wobbles on it's orbit a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, czakky said:

Been a while. The V11 hasn’t gotten a lot of love this year. Rainy in the Midwest of the states here. The new to me T3 does my cycle errands and my suddenly unreliable 2t Yamaha has been getting my wrench time. Honestly though my best rides are on the V11. It just checks so many boxes.

Heres my whining though. I have (probably) gotten grease in the stupid front grease zerk before, but I finally found a sweet little 90deg grease gun attachment that snapped right on the zerk as easy as possible. A few grease pumps and for the life of me I couldn’t get the frickin thing off the zerk! Two hours!.... Finally I got serious, against my better judgement I pried it off with a screwdriver. Nothing broke I’m happy. I feel like atleast a few of us would appreciate the irony of eight years of trying to find a nozzle that fits and now I have to find one that also comes off.

No there are no adjustments on this attachment unfortunately.

check this cz. worked well for me anyway. wheel off of course..