Stateside, we stay jealous for the ALFA. Looking for a Spider Veloce, I made my way through a Merkur (Ford Sierra) XR4Ti (weird, I know) and a '98 Ford SVT Contour/Mondeo (sleeper quick) to this ///M roadster which I've had almost 10 years.

In order to stay in The Club, I submit our long-lost/teenager-crashed V70 T5 Estate that I didn't want to like at first, but grew to admire. And, in fact, do miss.

But, for now, it is the Wrangler doing yeoman's duty!

1231151512.jpg

We just bought the wife a new "car". She wanted a Jeep. A purple JK Unlimited Backcountry. She and our sister in law are now Jeepers. We went offroading for the first time last weekend. She was literally screaming with delight.

There is something just right about ladies screaming with delight. B)

Jus' sayin'  . . . . :grin:

In the spirit of screaming ladies and Italy

You only get 1

which one would you choose?

1942 Alfa Romeo 6C 2500SS

couple different coachwork companies supplied bodies

1924-27 Issota Frashini Tipo 8B

There are many versions of this car, it even came as a Fire Truck

My wife drives a '14 Accord EX Sedan stick.  We also have a '99 Trooper and '04 Duramax that I pull my Travel Trailer Toy Hauler.  I am trying to sell my Camaro.  

This is my new ride.

00523363AC8546F48D6E56EBF8CBD6D9.jpg

1BD205D5194C4146BB13D17612309FEB.jpg

49k miles, stick and 430 hp.

• Like 1

thnx Docc.  Just got her a few weeks ago.  A real cream puff.  A deal just too good to pass up.

Had her on the road course a couple of times, that throttle will get away from ya and take you right around.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had the beast last 15 years, started as 6000 mile stock 1993. The project got a bit "out of hands" in 2006 and today just about only original parts are the door skins, rear fenders and bumper,

8.0 Liter motor with twin screw Magnusson blower, 300 NX Express wet shot, modified suspension, custom built Forgeline wheels, Le Mans Viper front, Diamondback hand made hood, 3" exhaust with Belanger header, Autoform top (removable) etc... Six point belts, for a good reason, I've played with it at Pocono Ferrari/Lambo club events.

Literally "a big monkey, no brain".

No nanny shit, you either drive fast or find yourself in the woods. 811 pound-feet of torgue :grin:

viper_05.jpg

Here's one F-car getting doors blown off at Pocono straights.

421.jpg

• Like 2

Lucky Phil- I think your car was sold here in the states badged as a Pontiac GTO.  Came with the all aluminum LS-2 330 H.P. engine, same or slightly de-tuned Corvette engine and running gear.  Awesome machines!!!!!! 

Lucky Phil- I think your car was sold here in the states badged as a Pontiac GTO.  Came with the all aluminum LS-2 330 H.P. engine, same or slightly de-tuned Corvette engine and running gear.  Awesome machines!!!!!!

Yep, that's pretty much it. Hasn't done many miles. Just tow the bikes around with it and Sunday drives

Ciao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...