14 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

This ones AWD 6 speed manual with 260kw (350HP) and goes around corners like a gocart. Recaro shell seals and stiff suspension. Sunday drive car for the wife and I

Ciao  

The kid's ST is a good goer, agile and small, with  forgiving FWD (gets no boost in 1st gear).  In town, I think it can shoot through traffic as good as my Corvette.  The narrow Recaros and some of the glitz inside isn't quite in my generation.

I have a 1988 Civic base hatchback that I got for free. I tell you, the thrill of 68 HP pressing you back in the seat, and 4-on-the-floor is incredible!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, LowRyter said:

The kid's ST is a good goer, agile and small, with  forgiving FWD (gets no boost in 1st gear).  In town, I think it can shoot through traffic as good as my Corvette.  The narrow Recaros and some of the glitz inside isn't quite in my generation.

I'd like one of the new mid engined Corvetts. How much is a kidney worth these days.

Ciao

• Haha 1
On 6/7/2017 at 4:07 PM, voycie said:

Mercedes e350 estate... massive boot, i have bought numerous (smaller) motorbikes home in the boot by removing the bikes wheels and sliding in the bike so the forks rest in the rear spare wheel well. Fast and practical

I love that tip- thanks voycie.  I have a full size Passat wagon that this advice applies.  I spend my money on bikes, not cars.

• Haha 1

Been lucky and been having quite a few fun toys.
Still have my 96 Ram with 1100ftp, bought 97.
Daily 18 Benz van ( 520nm)
Misses Beemer X4 ( assembled Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA)
Cheers Tom. -BIKES IN THE BUSH 035.jpgP1000564.jpgP1000571.jpgP1000280.jpgIMG_0008.jpg

Sent fra min SM-A505FN via Tapatalk

• Like 3

455 66 GS ++ 18000m,, v happy new owner.
Cheers Tom IMG_0002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, Tomchri said:

Been lucky and been having quite a few fun toys.
Still have my 96 Ram with 1100ftp, bought 97.
Daily 18 Benz van ( 520nm)
Misses Beemer X4 ( assembled Spartanburg Virginia)
Cheers Tom. -BIKES IN THE BUSH 035.jpgP1000564.jpgP1000571.jpgP1000280.jpgIMG_0008.jpg

Is that a HP2 in the background of the first Image?

Ciao

6 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Is that a HP2 in the background of the first Image?

Ciao

2003   R 1100 S with full Staintune ex, ECU mod, Randy Mamola ed.  And yes the HP2 was great.

Cheers tom

2003   R 1100 S with full Staintune ex, ECU mod, Randy Mamola ed.  And yes the HP2 was great.
Cheers tom
But Hp4 2013 was amazing, managed 28000km without loosing the license.
Cheers Tom 20140328_205502.jpg

Our newest car is the opposite of sexy. A 2020 Chevy Bolt (aka, Opel Ampera-e).

It helps balance the carbon footprint of the Jeep Wrangler four door with 37" tires and a coilover 4" lift.

Our drive to work is just under 200 miles round trip. I never thought I would own an electric car. It seems wrong. But they finally got the range up to where it is feasible for us, being able to drive to and from work on a single charge without worrying.

Not as cool as the Riviera, but it can cover our commute with $3.50 worth of electricity. Even our Smart car used $12.50 worth of gas to make the same trip.

IMG_0094.jpg

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

I'd really like to own a HP2.

Ciao

Was one for sale here about 8mnts ago,    170000kr  :rasta:

cheers tom.