Twelfth South'n Spine Raid 2016

This year's Tech Session?

"How to get your V11 where you want to ride without riding where you don't want to ride."

Ha ha =)

So we'll have a recovery vehicle. Or does that make it too much like a HD rally ! :0

This year's Tech Session?

"How to get your V11 where you want to ride without riding where you don't want to ride."

Ha ha =)

So we'll have a recovery vehicle. Or does that make it too much like a HD rally ! :0

Your RV and my trailer make two.    :whistle:

Bill

I have had to trailer recover my 100,000 mile V11 once (*knock-on-wood/touch-the-stone-glass* :wacko: ) as one of my stator wires had gone agly.

Otherwise, V11 are known to be resilient beasts. If one has a full set of spare OMRON relays and some simple hand tools on board.

It's just that I want to show up in this one day:

epic-design.jpg

I have had to trailer recover my 100,000 mile V11 once (*knock-on-wood/touch-the-stone-glass* :wacko: ) as one of my stator wires had gone agly.

Otherwise, V11 are known to be resilient beasts. If one has a full set of spare OMRON relays and some simple hand tools on board.

It's just that I want to show up in this one day:

ziQo067C4k-_lR16F29ENahGnR97gM6SnqBZwJna

Good lord... What's that?? Early Airstream?

Sorry guys, looks like I'll be traveling to Singen Germany on following Monday. Since its a business trip, I'll have to prep several items, so my weekend is mostly gone. Hopefully I get to go York, PA to see the pre 1917 Cannonball bikes flying on RT30...

I make sure to fill my face with German bratwurst und kartoffelsalat (potato salad)... and flush it down with beer.

​Have fun..., I would happily switch the bratwurst to Tennessee food....

Thanks guys,

Depending on work, I'm aiming to be there a day early, so I'll try that route Lowryter.

don't go there and miss the Dragon.  You won't enjoy it with all the weekend traffic. From Deal's Gap some like to take 28 east/south and others like to stay on 129 to Robbinsville.  The road between Franklin and Highland follows the the rock face of a mountain and has two waterfalls on the route.  There's an good diner in Franklin that's pretty popular.  

The 129-28 ride is probably my favorite ride anywhere when there's no traffic and no patrols.  

Chuck,

Now that you've got the Scura back to the Mid - West you'll have to enjoy it on some the SE Ohio roads.

I'd really enjoy romping around upriver from Marietta and the Wayne National Forest; ride the ferry to Sistersville, W.Va. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

Depending on work, I'm aiming to be there a day early, so I'll try that route Lowryter.

don't go there and miss the Dragon.  You won't enjoy it with all the weekend traffic. From Deal's Gap some like to take 28 east/south and others like to stay on 129 to Robbinsville.  The road between Franklin and Highland follows the the rock face of a mountain and has two waterfalls on the route.  There's an good diner in Franklin that's pretty popular.  

The 129-28 ride is probably my favorite ride anywhere when there's no traffic and no patrols.  

6B3466C298094171A77992AB47FAED94.jpg

• Like 1