Twelfth South'n Spine Raid 2016

Come on down!!!! The ride is not brand or model specific. They even let some guy with a H-O-N-D-A ride with the group. Not sure what his affiliation was with the group but he acted like he knew a few of them. :-) Maybe they felt sorry for him because of the bike he had to ride and let him tag along.

Just joking. Last year was my first year to attend and EVERYONE made me feel welcome. Really a great group of folks. Even the guy on the HONDA.

Jerry

PS- My room has a king and a single, probably the couch. Your welcome to the couch if you cant get a room.

You mean I don't have to ride a Spiney???

You can ride Alexander the Great's horse, Bocephus, if that trips your trigger. Or Roy Roger's horse Trigger if that trips your . . . well, you get the point . . .  :rolleyes:

Yet, the more spine frame Guzzis the better. This is, after all, about seeing other spine frames, learning their nuances, and the various approaches to keeping them and riding them.  :mg:

I was thinking more along the lines of a war elephant but since elephantry is no longer employed to full tactical effect I'll ride the Daytona.

I'll bring my Sport for those purposes.

I hear it is like an elephant in a cocktail dress.

Or something like that . . . :blink:

Well this escalated quickly.  I've taken Thursday-Tuesday off and reserved a room for Friday and Saturday.  I'll be camping for a night or two each way way down and back.  See you all in a week!

Jerry- Thanks for the generous offer!  As it turns out I'll have a king bed of my own to sprawl out on.

Now for some route planning....

Dan

I plan to leave Jersey on Wedn. and stop at Willville for a day or so. Should be checking in at the Lodge on Friday.

Depending on how the V11 will behave this weekend, may just bring the Tuono for this one.....

Nick

Tuono-versahaul_zpsbwtqyidd.jpg

danl,

So which Goose is coming??? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Definitely the Stelvio. I do feel a little lame showing up to the SSR without a spine frame, but the V11 is overdue for some service and I don't really want to push it. I'm planning to get it all sorted out over the winter, so maybe next year!

The EV is trained, experienced, and ready to provide logistical support, too.  :thumbsup: 

EV_at_rest.jpg

Bill