Firstgear Kilimanjaro Air (mesh) jacket for sale

Blueboarhound

I am selling a Firstgear Kilimanjaro Air riding jacket size XXL. I purchased it new last year and wore it once but determined that it was a little too big for me. I'd but this jacket again if I could find it in an XL. The Kilimanjaro is a staple in the Firstgear line of motorcycle jackets but there is no longer an "Air" version, they now call their 3/4 length mesh the Adventure Mesh. I will note that the Kilimanjaro Air comes with an removable insulated liner which, in my opinion, increases the usability of the jacket and the newer version called the Adventure Mesh only comes with a non-insulated windproof liner.

Here is how the Kilimanjaro Air was described on Motorcycle Gear .com:

"The Kilimanjaro Air jacket combines the comfort of a mesh jacket in hot weather with convenience features that actually work well. This jacket is packed with well-thought out features that will make commuting or long distance touring more comfortable and convenient. Pockets, pockets everywhere! I count four on the front, two inside and one big one on the fanny. Plenty of cargo room for the long haul. And the pockets are made of mesh material both front and back to allow for maximum air flow through the jacket. You get a full set of armor: Temperfoam shoulder/elbow armor with EVA foam back pad. The Temperfoam armor might best be described as “memory foam”. To upgrade the elbow and shoulder armor, you can replace the foam armor with the Core-Comp armor listed below. The jacket also includes an insulated and windproof full-sleeve liner. The liner will extend the comfort range of a garment like this making it useful all day—even when morning temps are cool. You can start your morning ride using the liner to provide a wind break, then when the temps warm up, remove the lining and pack it away for the afternoon. The liner also acts as a layer of waterproof material you can put on under the jacket to keep water off your body in a rain. Features include Ballistic poly Mesh outer shell - Insulated waterproof breathable Sheltex removable liner - Soft microfiber collar Adjustable collar, cuffs and side waist belts - Temperfoam shoulder/elbow armor with EVA foam back pad - Cargo Storage System - Action back shoulder construction for comfort"

I paid around $250 plus shipping for the jacket . As I said before I only used it on one ride before determining that it was too large for me so it's essentially new. I'd like to get $200 for it if anyone is interested. Also feel free to forward this to anyone you feel may be interested. Thanks.

Firstgear%20Kilimanjaro%20stock%20photo.Kilimanjaro%201.jpgKilimanjaro2.jpgKilimanjaro3.jpgKilimanjaro4.jpg