Gratuitous Pics of Girls + Guzzi

I used to watch "Roller Derby" on Sunday mornings, right after the "Gospel Jubilee" and "Laurel & Hardy/Little Rascals".  Classic stuff.  Sometimes interrupted by having to go to church <_<.   Given a choice, I liked the TV.  The afternoon was an AFL/NFL game followed by Walter Cronkite news reel "20th Century".  

Some of the best entertainment followed by first class education after a football game.  All of it was grade A vs from what I can get on 300 channels right now.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

I used to watch "Roller Derby" on Sunday mornings, right after the "Gospel Jubilee" and "Laurel & Hardy/Little Rascals".  Classic stuff.  Sometimes interrupted by having to go to church <_<.   Given a choice, I liked the TV.  The afternoon was an AFL/NFL game followed by Walter Cronkite news reel "20th Century".  

Some of the best entertainment followed by first class education after a football game.  All of it was grade A vs from what I can get on 300 channels right now.  

i love laurel and hardy, a lot of it is still funny today

• Like 1

The Houston Livestock and Rodeo show ended last week, and I want to share this picture of a riding girl.

The name of the ride is Good Z, so I deemed she qualified to be here....

Houston Rodeo Opening girl with flag

• Like 1

A tough rider on a tough bike. Always great to see custom Guzzis. The tank looks a bit exaggerated, perhaps in proportion to the cut down headlight and seat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...