Gratuitous Pics of Girls + Guzzi

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, v11_meticcio said:

IMG_2554.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Already been posted P25. Worth a second look though.

Phil

And here:

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 8.19.48 PM.png

From Poland, who would have thought.  I'm sure they enjoy some potato or cabbage pierogies after a cold ride.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

I run a vintage Gilera group, with few members.  An offshoot of the old Yahoo group days.  Mr brother, a big shot businessman, suggested increasing the group's internet presence to get more people, so I posted a vintage Gilera advertisement photo ... and two members just quit.  Is this really that salacious, that over-the-top?  I'm just trying to stay afloat in these facebook days. 

advertiesement w girl.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sign216 said:

I posted a vintage Gilera advertisement photo ... and two members just quit.

Are you certain the two members quit because of the photo?

I do not see anything offending, unless those members are extremely religious. When I was working in Libya, magazines with women in inappropriate outfits were automatically confiscated as prohibited to import.

Staying afloat for a non "video" site is getting tougher nowadays. Even Facebook. Now, a lot of the discussions have migrated to Discord. I am on a Facebook Group for Moto Guzzi Quota, but it is not the same as this forum. When you make a post, only the first few answers are directly visible, else you need to click to reveal. There is no easy way to differentiate topics. It is just like a big box where you throw in everything. Not my type of information channel. Better than nothing.

47 minutes ago, p6x said:

Are you certain the two members quit because of the photo?

I do not see anything offending, unless those members are extremely religious. When I was working in Libya, magazines with women in inappropriate outfits were automatically confiscated as prohibited to import.

Staying afloat for a non "video" site is getting tougher nowadays. Even Facebook. Now, a lot of the discussions have migrated to Discord. I am on a Facebook Group for Moto Guzzi Quota, but it is not the same as this forum. When you make a post, only the first few answers are directly visible, else you need to click to reveal. There is no easy way to differentiate topics. It is just like a big box where you throw in everything. Not my type of information channel. Better than nothing.

PX6,

The Gilera group is on groups.io, at:  https://groups.io/g/Sears-Gilera-106

There is very little action, few postings, so I must concluded that the two people left because of the vintage ad, which really isn't that salacious by any standards.  I could see where some women might be unhappy w it, if they have thin skin.