Gratuitous Pics of Girls + Guzzi

12 hours ago, KINDOY2 said:

château de versailles

I was going to put a like, but I get a message that tells me I have exceeded my quota of reactions for today...:wacko:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, docc said:

maxresdefault_moto%252Bguzzi%252B1100%25

I can no longer react today....

We should start our own photo shoot with "normal" ladies and our own motorbikes?

I am going to go to Galveston today, they are having their Mardi Gras celebration, and I know there are plenty of ladies willing to pose.

Unfortunately, my Le Mans is still at the hospital.

So we should post our own pics with whoever we find along the path.

• Like 2

It is probably because I am old, but I like the large round head light on the V11; it really gives its true identity as a café racer.

The newer dot lights are more efficient, but in my mind, it kind of desecrates the aura.

• Like 3

@docc

I found a website in Italy, translating into "girls on motorbikes".

Lots of day to day ladies riding their own motorbikes, but competing for views of their clichés.

Only... after sifting through more than 100 pages of photos, I could not find a single lady on a Moto Guzzi!!! :angry:

Most of these all around the age groups beauties are from Italy, and the great majority ride on Ducati; many Japanese, a few odds and ends like KTM Duke, even Harley Davidson (when you know how much they cost in Europe!).

Sad truth is, I did not (so far) find a single one on a Guzzi, let alone a V11...

The people on this site are the last of a kind...:unsure:

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, p6x said:

@docc

I found a website in Italy, translating into "girls on motorbikes".

Lots of day to day ladies riding their own motorbikes, but competing for views of their clichés.

Only... after sifting through more than 100 pages of photos, I could not find a single lady on a Moto Guzzi!!! :angry:

Most of these all around the age groups beauties are from Italy, and the great majority ride on Ducati; many Japanese, a few odds and ends like KTM Duke, even Harley Davidson (when you know how much they cost in Europe!).

Sad truth is, I did not (so far) find a single one on a Guzzi, let alone a V11...

The people on this site are the last of a kind...:unsure:

Wheelies on a Griso:D

733C1674-B9BB-41AD-AA93-D9CCBD54A9D0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1